Market terminal set up

WarPig

My proposal to the market system is to have a way to program to set up restricted buying and selling based on players or orgs. So not anyone can do up in your city and out sell you or your org because they are selling for less. So instead of approaching a market terminal and accessing a universal market you access that orgs market. My real concern is creating an easier method of paying employees. The way I would like to do it is say for example I have miners that drop off or at my factory. Instead of both of us being online they can stop at my terminal reserved for them and sell there or to me and I have the ore price set specifically for their payment and I can remove tax. 

Hmm I understand some of your text but not all so I will say this:

According to NQ, market terminal contain 2 thing, terminal and container. There isnt any universal market as a lot of market terminal gather at one place and we call it a market.

To prevent other buying/selling thing in your market, using RDMs will help you.

And also if your employee is your org member ( or just people who got tag miner ), they mine as your org and have access to your market terminal they can sell it even if you offline (market terminal working even you offline )

But the idea to pay your miner salary via the more ore they mine is a pretty good idea.

Going by what I've seen from the videos, I'm guessing you would put your market terminal in a secure room.
Then add their names to the people allowed to operate the door.

Just a guess, if the market terminal doesn't have permission options.

I would assume that market terminals themselves will have access rules, just as cores have currently. They may also be controllable via RDMS rules.

The simplest solution will probably be to setup 2 terminals, one for the general public and one for your internal org members. That way you can set different prices and tax rates easily.

This looks like a good idea for orgs management. Collecting the org's mining is a good example how this would be useful.

In the other direction (selling at discount rate for members), this would maybe need the possibility to add some restrictions, as in large orgs, some could be tempted to buy everything available at that low price to sell it on the open market...