The last day of terror

GreyTrooper

For years the chaos of the system burned all the progress of the last 10 years. We had been at peace but the greed of the theifs and pirates plunged our system in this age of terror. I was among a group who manage to create a small safe commuinity away from the former cites of Ceta 5. Though that was just an ilussion, safegaurded by the warriors there, keeping the raiders away from the community. This endelss war was ruthless and the gangs brutal, and  yet I remmber the day it ended.

It was quick, the explosion tore a hole in the wall and the raider gang begang pouring in. The warrior rose quick for their wapons, only to be cut down by the rapid fire. Those that manged to find cover fired back and a long out firefight ensued. I was protecting a familiy of five, two females, 2 mals, one infant. I tried to stay quiet but the cries of the infant drew two bloodsucers, they drw their knifes. Must have been thinking it was easy pickings. I hid and when they had seen the children, I shot one in the back and stabbed the other one. The maniac put upp a fight, made me drop my weapon. And all of the sudden a blast came from the raiers back, a kid had pulled the trigger.

Outside the badits were fourming around the surviign warriors, they were wining. Suddenly a man in the back ran fowrad at full speed, he was on fire. In the back were grey shaped things, it looked like an old rusbucked but it was shiny, new, not an atomaton from the first world. A voice came from the sky "We are the Empire, surrender or " before he could finish the bandits fired upon the shiny armors. They in respons lowerd their weaposn and spreyed fire agains the asembeld hord, their screams were musci in my eyes. "well that" the voice continues, the village did surrender to the Empire and tokk us away, some I see sometimes while most I never heard again. 

I became part of the liberation force to take back the old cites and in my new role I leared something. This Empire is kinda cool and I would love to spend the rest of this burning mans life fighting for them, because Im not planing to die anytime soon.

I see typos. Toss it though a spell checker. Open office is free. It should flag them and fix them in a jiffy. Just don't trust the auto correct. And google anything you doubtful about.  It works for me.