Still need support or an answer

WarPig

I've been trying to get in contact with support but after the initial "message received reply" I haven't gotten any help and i would really like to purchase the game before Thursdays test. I would post a picture of my issue but its saying the file is to large 

Hello WarPig. I've taken a look at the previous topic you've made about the issue here.

I encountered a similar issue to what you reported yesterday. A quick couple questions I'll ask to see if I can help diagnose it. Are you still encountering the problem? Does it happen when you enter https://dualthegame.com or just when you try to checkout? Are you logged in on the site?

These will help me help you. Also, I'll try to respond as quickly as possible but I'm not at home.

I hope we can get this resolved soon for you. :)

Sorry for the late response here at night.

So I was able to recreate your problem!

Screenshot_20180710-224609.png

However, I was not able to determine the solution to your problem or the cause. So, here's what I'll do. I'm going to ping @NQ-Nyzaltar and @NQ-Nomad so that they can get an NQ staff member to assist you. They are in France so it may take them a couple hours here to get to work and then get to you. Don't worry though. If you have a pretty good connection then you should be able to participate in the test session.

In the meantime, I'm going to get to looking at determining the problem here. I'll let you know if I'm able to help your case further.

This is an afterthought too. I've checked your previous forum thread and can understand your frustration. However I just want to assure you that NQ is going to work on your problem. They try to maintain a close connection to the community but they aren't big enough yet to have fully dedicated support staff. If you have a problem here in the future that isn't a bug, feel free to ask me or anyone else here in the community.