MechMercant

Welcome to the Star-Square

A Watering hole for the players of the galaxy. 

This is simpel interaction roleplay, sit in a corner, get drunk, argue, and remmber have fun.

"this is not serious rp, though some serious is welcomed by the most serius roleplayers, All actions are diced rolled- higher dices equal higher chance, positions are all up for grabs- try though to stay within you choosen faction, everyone is human- only actions hinted in the game is allowed to be used- no superpowers, new rules will be added as deamed approiet, anyone can join- either going into the bar or already sitting in it"

fa0948b94950e5d6f0585b2dc7fac982.jpg

# sits at bar ... "Your strongest alcoholic beverage, and a shot of whatever she's drinking over their" # points at a blue glowing shot glass

# Gives GrandMasterApex a mildly annoyed look, "Hey I'm not a she!"

# sits at bar ... "Your strongest alcoholic beverage, and a shot of whatever she's drinking over their" # points at a blue glowing shot glass

# the robotic bar keep nods and takes from under the counter a black bottle "small sips" # he then takes a mini glass on the counter

(OOC: can we all italicize our actions? It just seems really weird to me with everyone using the pound symbol)

Daniel walks to the bar and sits

"Might I have a whiskey? he addresses the barbot

(OOC: can we all italicize our actions? It just seems really weird to me with everyone using the pound symbol)

/ooc sure

Daniel walks to the bar and sits

"Might I have a whiskey? he addresses the barbot

It pulls up a bear cup out of its back and puts it down on the counter, a yellow liquid is sprayed into the mug and then sent across the counter to Daniel

(Halo381)

• 4 months later...

OOC: Sorry - didn't realise this thread was here as it would logically live in Archives (being "live" fan fic) rather than Agora (ideas). I can shut mine down over there - didn't mean to compete.

• 3 weeks later...