EQUITEM means,, Rider ” in Latin.

We are an army maily focused on pvp, there will be other Branches but this will be our main focus.

We only accept members who are not in any other organization ( Neutral ones are fine ). Because the information that is discussed here is not for the public and must remain secret.

The Riders of the Apocalypse have come to build an organization to maintain the balance in the Universe.

Many secrets surround the riders, secrets they will share with the galaxy bit by bit, but if you like what you hear, you have to decide for yourself.

Our organization focuses on extremely well trained special units which have different tasks and operate with deadly precision so that they reach their target unseen and do what must be done.

We are not a nation but an army, dedicated to maintaining the balance in the galaxy, no matter what.

The army of EQUITEM will be the best in the whole Galaxy to finish what Death has started on the Earth.

There will be different areas of work such as Development and Construction or Logistic and of course the Special Forces that perform most of the operations, there will be 4 different units all having their own area of specialization.

(To read more about the 4 units, see in the description)

If you want to join write something about yourself and your goals here. Also if you are in another Organization you have to decide if you want to stay with them or join us.

Logo_2.png

If you join us you will resive the best Training avalible. We will create Academies where you will train and grow along others.

We have 4 different unites War,Famine, Conquest and Death. Each one of the unites have there own are of specialization.

We are also creating a Quest line for every Rank, you will discover secrets that involve EQUITEM and the Riders themself. After you climbed to the Highest Rank you need to put all the Information you have discoverd together, so that you can see the full extent.

Enlist today and be part The Riders army.

7 minutes ago, Horseman of Death said:

EQUITEM means,, Rider ” in Latin.
We only accept members who are not in any other organization. Because the information that is discussed here is not for the public and must remain secret.

Do you know neutral orgs like Alpha Academy etc. ? Why would you deny your members the membership. Membership in neutral organizations has only advantages and no disadvantages for them and for you.

That would be ok if you are a part of example Dual explorers that would be fine. But if you are part of for exapmle the Terran Union and Orgs like that this is not ok. Because just like I said the Informations must remain secret.

1 hour ago, UnderhandAerial said:

Do you know neutral orgs like Alpha Academy etc. ? Why would you deny your members the membership. Membership in neutral organizations has only advantages and no disadvantages for them and for you.

neutral that's the word Ive been looking for on my org intro post lol.

Greetings and welcome.

-------------------------------------------

Preliminary notice: Anything below this line, including the the lines can be removed at your request if you wish to keep such discussion out of the thread or think it is too nitpicky - simply send a PM or mention it here. In turn, if you are fine with it, the line and this notice will be removed while the rest below will remain.

-------------------------------------------

I also have some questions or would like to chime in.

1 hour ago, Horseman of Death said:

And if a Fraction dos threaten the Balance, they will be eliminated with deadly precision.

1 hour ago, Horseman of Death said:

The army of EQUITEM will be the best in the whole Galaxy to destroy all those whose time has come, we must become strong.

Perhaps I was always a bit nitpicky and I understand organizations have to start somewhere, meaning what you state is likely your end goal, but not the current status, but nevertheless, I find the "definite outcome" in the statement a tad odd. At this time, anyway, with many apparently bigger or influential groups around, while "threaten the balance" is rather abstract. Just a "will be the best ... to destroy all those ....". But alas, perhaps that's simply part of the group vibe, fluff or presentation. Might just be that I prefer a more decent appearance. So what I mention is fine and not "wrong" per sé, I just have a different preference.

But I'd basically ask how you intend to do this as at this time as starting group that, even if it grows, has a notable "gap" to bridge compared to organizations that have been around notably longer and were able to grow - unless it's mostly a "fluff statement".

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the tipps I will consider changing the Discription a little bit so that it sounds more decent.

But we are an pvp group mast and for all.

Currently we are organizing everything from the Rank structure to the different units. The focus in the future will be the training of the soldiers and the unites. The training will be very hard to master because we need good soldiers so that we can bride the gab to the other Orgs. And the other Orgs also have a lot of Citezens, we do not have Citezens every man who joins us even if it is only to build has to undergo the basic training process.

Thanks for the advice