Regarding kickstarter rewards.(as a patron supporter)

Stark

I have been following this game since around when you were able to buy a gold backer package, I planned on buying one for a while, but unfortunately missed the deadline. I afterwards patiently waited for my next opportunity to be able to buy a pack to support the game and hopefully play the game early. With the background stuff out of the way my question was: Will any of the backer rewards be available in the future, and if so when? Also to a further extent, are there plans for any way to support the game, and incentives to do so in the future? With the kickstarter you could essentially support the game as much as you wanted and be rewarded accordingly but the current system is somewhat more limiting. I understand and even appreciate that early backers get greater, and many exclusive rewards, the game is still pretty far from finished and I was hoping to be able to have more pledges and etc available. Oddly enough after finally being able to play this game and see that it is truly, and becoming a game that I have wanted for a long time, and despite being against companies trying to milk their games, I find myself asking to be able to support this game even more, and see it as well deserved with the ambition that this project has and how seriously it is taken. I don't currently see myself hopeful of pay to win mechanics once the game releases but I do hope to see more expansions to the supporter system that you have now, and too be able to upgrade my contribution to the game in the future, especially while the game is in development.

1 hour ago, looCsIyerT said:

I have been following this game since around when you were able to buy a gold backer package, I planned on buying one for a while, but unfortunately missed the deadline. I afterwards patiently waited for my next opportunity to be able to buy a pack to support the game and hopefully play the game early. With the background stuff out of the way my question was: Will any of the backer rewards be available in the future, and if so when? Also to a further extent, are there plans for any way to support the game, and incentives to do so in the future? With the kickstarter you could essentially support the game as much as you wanted and be rewarded accordingly but the current system is somewhat more limiting. I understand and even appreciate that early backers get greater, and many exclusive rewards, the game is still pretty far from finished and I was hoping to be able to have more pledges and etc available. Oddly enough after finally being able to play this game and see that it is truly, and becoming a game that I have wanted for a long time, and despite being against companies trying to milk their games, I find myself asking to be able to support this game even more, and see it as well deserved with the ambition that this project has and how seriously it is taken. I don't currently see myself hopeful of pay to win mechanics once the game releases but I do hope to see more expansions to the supporter system that you have now, and too be able to upgrade my contribution to the game in the future, especially while the game is in development.

My understanding is that all of the kickstarter backer specific rewards (lifetime sub, etc.) will not be returning. The only packages that you can buy at this time are the supporter packages available on the website now. If you really want to support the game, you can buy all of the supporter packs instead of one. Hoping someone for Novaquark can give you a more official answer.

KS backer bonuses are gone ^^.

The only thing you might be able to do, have someone gift you a KS package and ask the support if you could up that pledge.

But i would write the support before that, unclear if that is aloweed or supported ^^. I know games that do allow people to trade, sell or do whatever they want with their KS rewards. But some too, that made it a felony.

I personally would only get a KS for the extra unique skin. DAC or Lifetime sub aren't really that great. Done right you wont need to pay and then again, 15 Bucks are not the end of the world. I pay more for the gym, a pizza + beer or a cinema ticket ...and get less fun from it.

Patron is still a good grab. Just not as many DAC in there then KS rewards for the same tier.

---PS: I have often see "after KS" stuff going on. Most times, as with here too. These packs contain less and less, the further the devolpment goes on. The supporter packs as they are now will stick with us till realese, as far as i know.