Draconic now recruiting! All Welcome!

Stark

We are looking for builders, miners, explorers, traders, and anyone else who would be interested in joining. Our goal is to build an empire larger than any other in the universe. We are a neutral org who will be focused on growing in resources, and reputation together. If you are interested in joining you can apply on the org page here : https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/draconic , and if you have any questions you can ask them on this post or message me through the site. I look forward to recruiting new members into the org and making plans for the org in the future with all of you!

5 minutes ago, Kuritho said:

Pick one /s

I did not really think of empire in that way, kingdom or civilization might have made more sense, but it is harder to think of a kingdom spanning across an entire universe/galaxy than it is to think of an empire. I only meant empire in referring to the size of the org, not necessarily as in taking over other civilizations.

*notices tiny /s oh lol I over thought this reply then

Just now, looCsIyerT said:

I did not really think of empire in that way, kingdom or civilization might have made more sense, but it is harder to think of a kingdom spanning across an entire universe/galaxy than it is to think of an empire. I only meant empire in referring to the size of the org, not necessarily as in taking over other civilizations.

There are quite a lot of small empires. Just say "expansive org" and you're good.

Greetings and welcome.

Regarding the above, I think that conflict cannot be avoided though.

If a goal is "become the largest (insert state or nation category in here, empire, kingdom, whatever)" while also not trying to cause issues or be at war with others, you'll eventually might find the two goals clash.

I think you can't have it all and anyone joining now starts at a somewhat different situation. Major organizations that have been around a while already have a big abstract or real advantage and you could eventually be at odds with one of those if you want to be bigger or better.

Eh, just trying to shed further light on that from my view, either way good times lie ahead.

Good luck with your organization.

12 hours ago, Warden said:

Greetings and welcome.

Regarding the above, I think that conflict cannot be avoided though.

If a goal is "become the largest (insert state or nation category in here, empire, kingdom, whatever)" while also not trying to cause issues or be at war with others, you'll eventually might find the two goals clash.

I think you can't have it all and anyone joining now starts at a somewhat different situation. Major organizations that have been around a while already have a big abstract or real advantage and you could eventually be at odds with one of those if you want to be bigger or better.

Eh, just trying to shed further light on that from my view, either way good times lie ahead.

Good luck with your organization.

Yep. To expand, you'll have to actually defeat these organizations from their roots in order to free up some people. That will inadvertently also send players to other rival orgs instead of your own.

7 hours ago, Kuritho said:

Yep. To expand, you'll have to actually defeat these organizations from their roots in order to free up some people. That will inadvertently also send players to other rival orgs instead of your own.

I guess I will have to  be ready for war then, but conflict is more easily avoided when there is at least some intention of peace, and if there is little conflict then that gives more time to grow and build. I can see war being a problem when growing, but as far as relations with other orgs go "friendly" would probably be a better word to use. The last game I played and made a group on (Ark) peaceful didn't really mean the same thing I guess. It just meant not currently fighting with anyone. Anyways my intention with interacting with other orgs, unless there is sufficient reason otherwise is to have a relationship that hopefully results in a mutual benefit. I will set up a military once we have enough people though.

On 6/24/2018 at 10:55 PM, looCsIyerT said:

I also do not intend to be "at war" or cause any issues with other orgs. We are a peaceful org who will be focused on growing in resources

1 hour ago, looCsIyerT said:

I will set up a military once we have enough people though.

but as far as relations with other orgs go "friendly" would probably be a better word to use.

I guess I will have to  be ready for war then

Uh... So do you want to go on the crusades or not?

• 3 months later...

hmmm good points here, so to avoid war you should assimilate other organizations ;)

Sooooo draconic, get ready to be assimilated. We will add your distinctiveness to our own. Lower your shields and surrender your chips, cookies, popcorn and all other numnum objects.

We are Tranquility, All resistance is futile!!!!! in our quest to gain the upper hand in the cookie business!!!!

Or, have fun, good luck!!! and watch out for the people of ...............  "Transmission ended due to Solar flare"