Organisation in profile?

Holy_Support

48 minutes ago, Warden said:

search for users on the organization hub

How do you do that? It seems like you need to launch a new research per each organisation until you find the guy.  That's a lot of time spent to get a simple information.

Edit: Ok I found out. You do it by the url,  /accounts/profile/<theName>

Edited by Mephetic

8 hours ago, Mephetic said:

How do you do that? It seems like you need to launch a new research per each organisation until you find the guy.  That's a lot of time spent to get a simple information.

Edit: Ok I found out. You do it by the url,  /accounts/profile/<theName>

Thats a weird way to do it...

This information is private :P  But on a serious note, some people are in about 100 organizations, adding them in the profile here is leading to a neverending list which leads to a neverending data stream :)  But lets go for privacy first :P

The current implementation is simplified and several functions are not there. Using the URL "hack" is some sort of "back door" found by players.

No idea if the possibility will be in the final version or not (I'd bet that players will be bale to "represent" one or several organization of their choice).

~ Merwyn

Edited by Mod-Merwyn

I always thought that information should be totally private.  I think it would be OK to show the legates just so ppl can contact them, and maybe show the number of members in the org, but listing every member publicly is going to effect politics and subterfuge.  I hope they change it.