Looking for Graphic Artists

Davis

Hi everyone,

My organization and I are looking for anyone willing to lend us their trusty art/design skills to help create a more modern, stylish, and appealing organization emblem. 

If you're interested please shoot me a forum PM! We are willing to pay if need be, we just haven't found anyone who can really hit the target on Fivver.

I've attached our current insignia, to give you an idea of what we got!

Thanks!

-Davis

OUDwWordstransparent.png

On 6/18/2018 at 4:16 PM, boots_1588 said:

oof im ok at graphic design, I can try if this is still relevant ))

two questions: how many peeps u got in ur gang and is it accepting new members?

We're always looking for new members, but right now it's still very small, only about 9 guys. We haven't started to recruit publicly yet!

We wanted to get a sick insignia and all that first before we went public. 

And if you're willing to give it a shot we'd appreciate it, as I mentioned, graphics isn't a skill for any of us so we need the help lol!

28 minutes ago, Reborn said:

I can try, I'm pretty well versed in modern online logos. I'll shoot you a PM!

Very much appreciated, I look forward to hearing from you!

On 6/20/2018 at 11:08 AM, Davis said:

We're always looking for new members, but right now it's still very small, only about 9 guys. We haven't started to recruit publicly yet!

We wanted to get a sick insignia and all that first before we went public. 

And if you're willing to give it a shot we'd appreciate it, as I mentioned, graphics isn't a skill for any of us so we need the help lol!

k no probs, im just looking for a gang to kind of get started up when the game launches. 

Hello I noticed your post, here is a discord full of various artists who work on projects for DU organizations. I encourage you to post your request here and also, to the fellow artists in here we are always looking for more friends to work on projects with. The idea is to have fun, build our skills, meet more artists and all the while learn from each other while we help the DU community.

the discord “multimedia freelancers” https://discord.gg/tKtGQEa

i hope this is useful.

- Firestorm

On 6/22/2018 at 12:23 PM, CN_FireStorm said:

Hello I noticed your post, here is a discord full of various artists who work on projects for DU organizations. I encourage you to post your request here and also, to the fellow artists in here we are always looking for more friends to work on projects with. The idea is to have fun, build our skills, meet more artists and all the while learn from each other while we help the DU community.

the discord “multimedia freelancers” https://discord.gg/tKtGQEa

i hope this is useful.

- Firestorm

I appreciate this a bunch, thank you very much!

• 2 months later...