Hello everyone. The Holy Space Empire has just been founded and we are looking for members. 

We are a peaceful nation and a sanctuary for those who need it. We are a player rights defender who will stand up for the weak against those who wish to harm innocent players who is not even a threat. If you need a safe place you can count on us!

1 minute ago, CoreVamore said:

Soooo if someone calls me a nasty name will u beat them up for me if i join?

Every case will be investigated. It all depends on how nasty the name was and who it was that made this harassment. But I can promise you we would let you build a ship in Secret in our nation and Maybe get revenge by your own. Im sure we would be able to provide you with the help you Need. Message me IF this nasty name caller harasses you.

3 hours ago, Holy_Support said:

Every case will be investigated. It all depends on how nasty the name was and who it was that made this harassment. But I can promise you we would let you build a ship in Secret in our nation and Maybe get revenge by your own. Im sure we would be able to provide you with the help you Need. Message me IF this nasty name caller harasses you.

OK, so name calling could escalate into physical revenge, got it. The circle of violence continues ;)  :P

3 hours ago, CoreVamore said:

OK, so name calling could escalate into physical revenge, got it. The circle of violence continues ;)  :P

hahaha all these subtleties make this game very attractive. As, for instance, another way to see, recognize and deal our limits and contradictions -and to show or develope our virtues aswell- in a safe enviroment.

2 hours ago, Alsan Teamaro said:

hahaha all these subtleties make this game very attractive. As, for instance, another way to see, recognize and deal our limits and contradictions -and to show or develope our virtues aswell- in a safe enviroment.

I could not agree more. In the end I think wars will never make things much better. It should just be the last option in the toolbox