Alpha 1& 2 Server times

Del

Hi,

I already know I do not want pre alpha, the play time is too limited for me.

In the would of crowd funding gaming it is difficult to know what you are buying into. I don,t mind working through kinks and trying new game content that may never make it to launch. I also understand downtime's for server maintenance and updates and game crashes

What i would like to know is how much access will be granted to servers in Alpha 1 & 2,

Thank you

22 minutes ago, Raza157 said:

Hi,

I already know I do not want pre alpha, the play time is too limited for me.

In the would of crowd funding gaming it is difficult to know what you are buying into. I don,t mind working through kinks and trying new game content that may never make it to launch. I also understand downtime's for server maintenance and updates and game crashes

What i would like to know is how much access will be granted to servers in Alpha 1 & 2,

Thank you

Though I cannot speak in an official capacity for Novaquark, I suspect that we will have 24/7 testing by the time of Alpha 1.

34 minutes ago, Raza157 said:

Thanks for the reply Ox, Is there any way to get an official response?

There will be an official release of the roadmap in summer - so maybe check that one once it's ready. 

For now it's all guessing

4 hours ago, Lethys said:

There will be an official release of the roadmap in summer - so maybe check that one once it's ready. 

For now it's all guessing

Can't wait. Considering the Game was originally planned to release at the end of this year instead got a extended pre-alpha I'm hoping all of this time in pre-alpha means alpha one is coming before Christmas. so Soon tm

On 6/11/2018 at 7:59 PM, EselaMindles said:

Can't wait. Considering the Game was originally planned to release at the end of this year instead got a extended pre-alpha I'm hoping all of this time in pre-alpha means alpha one is coming before Christmas. so Soon tm

o yea im pretty sure alpha 1 will be this year unless something comes up again

• 3 weeks later...

We'll probably have the new roadmap somewhere in the next 3 months.

NQ have to revise the timeline soon, the KS page originally had an expected launch date of 2018, which is obviously not going to happen. The new official website doesn't appear to have any references to estimated launch date anymore, though, which is probably a good thing.

On 30/06/2018 at 8:04 AM, NanoDot said:

We'll probably have the new roadmap somewhere in the next 3 months.

NQ have to revise the timeline soon, the KS page originally had an expected launch date of 2018, which is obviously not going to happen. The new official website doesn't appear to have any references to estimated launch date anymore, though, which is probably a good thing.

Late late Summer thats actually in Autumn it is then.

6 hours ago, Anopheles said:

Late late Summer thats actually in Autumn it is then.

They said summer.

Which is from  21.06 to 23.09 + a leeway of "we need a bit more time".

So anytime between now and then.

With a low chance it only hitting us on december and a more then average chance to be august.