Hello all

Hi all,

Found out about this game yesterday - I had been watching some E3 trailers which got me thinking about games I really used to enjoy playing and it got me reminiscing about Star Wars Galaxies. This in turn led me to research some up and coming MMO games and I landed here.

I'm mainly excited about the player driven aspects of the economy and city building (generally anything non-combat), but most of all just wanting a solid community!

Speak to you all soon :)

8 hours ago, Circles said:

I was kind of looking for this at E3 since it actually comes out this year. I hope Novaquark gets some spotlight soon for their release. Welcome.

The chances of DU coming ut this year is less than 1%. I would be thinking late next year at the earliest.

Games, especially those of this magnitude, often take much longer to develop than orinally envisioned.

Glad to see you join the community! Your story is much the same of how I found DU back a couple years ago.

On 2018/6/11 at 10:43 PM, CoreVamore said:

The chances of DU coming ut this year is less than 1%. I would be thinking late next year at the earliest.

Games, especially those of this magnitude, often take much longer to develop than orinally envisioned.

Yeah you're right. I was thinking the same. Though we can always support the devs with our feedback to help them speed along!

Once again though, welcome!