Im new but not new to space!

Greetings to the one reading this message. I am Tommy and I am currently 19 years old. I just bought my own house so my life is really ready to be invested in countless hours of gaming. Im a smal streamer and I plan to be streaming this game as much as i can when the developers let me.

Since I was little child I have always wanted a game like this. I tested eve out but it did not really please me. And then came star citizen but i did not ever once fall from it becouse it just looked grindy and you could not even build your own ship. Also played alot of space engineer but no game really hit the target. And now the holy coders have given me a chance to fullfill my dream. To play this game :o So as soon as i got some money to spend i bought the golden support pack. So now im sitting here all sweety couse I cant see any signs of teh website understanding that i have pledged, cant even make a organisation that im looking forward to alot. So to end this i will just say that i know little about alot of things, thats why i need my people to fill in the gaps and face the challenges that will come.

Hi Tommy and welcome to the official Dual Universe forum.

If you have some issues with your account, please contact our customer support at support@novaquark.com and we will be happy to help! :)

Dont forget to specify which kind of pack you have pledged, when, and contact them with the email address tied to your account with which you have pledged.

Edit.1: I removed your family name in your previous post as a doxxing prevention measure.

Edit.2: after investigation, it seems the transaction to get a supporter pack contains an error message.

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

On 6/15/2018 at 9:40 PM, Holy_Support said:

Hoppas vi kan skapa bättre diplomatiska relationer så att vi kan hjälpa varandra ;)

Det är så klart. Jag kommer vara en designer av skepp och byggnader.