Firestorm

So here in this thread I am going to be posting sketched ship concepts that DSI will be producing in DU both for our Navy and public purchase once they game goes live. All concepts presented are exactly that, “Concepts” and do not reflect in game content. Each submission is basically a detailed design guideline that DSI will use for construction purposes at DSI Shipyards and outsourced work with our partners at Objective Drive Yards.

Thank you,

Firestorm

MKUHfsY.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tbh sometimes when I’m having a hard time for inspiration I’ll just close my eyes and scribble randomly on paper for about 1min. Then I’ll open my eyes and just really look it over for a little while. Doing this can produce some interesting shapes and once I find something I like I’ll start to work with it from there then I Just keep adding on to it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

last one was an old concept before i even knew DU existed, yeah you are right though and that can be added in game however considering recent changes to how flight mechanics especially thrust values im gonna wait until they are done changing these things. But the hull and design work will continue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...