Pre-Alph, Alpha

Xsarec

Hey all,

I have been thinking about pledging, but not sure which one to buy. I know this is a hard to answer question but if you were to guess, how long until it goes into Alpha from pre Alpha?

I ask this because I do not know how long it has been in pre- Alpha already. 

6 hours ago, Xsarec said:

Hey all,

I have been thinking about pledging, but not sure which one to buy. I know this is a hard to answer question but if you were to guess, how long until it goes into Alpha from pre Alpha?

I ask this because I do not know how long it has been in pre- Alpha already. 

It's been in PreAlpha since September 2017. There's the First big patch coming soon. (See https://dualthegame.com/en/news/ )

In summer this year we will get a roadmap to when expect alpha/beta.

Up until then, it's all just guessing and No real facts. 

So just Take your time, read some more about Du, watch videos and then decide for yourself. It's your money and If you want to See and test it for yourself, then buy in by all means. But If you want to play this game, then maybe wait a bit longer. This is No early access thing here - rn it's only about testing the game and giving Feedback so NQ can improve Du

2 hours ago, Lethys said:

It's been in PreAlpha since September 2017. There's the First big patch coming soon. (See https://dualthegame.com/en/news/ )

In summer this year we will get a roadmap to when expect alpha/beta.

Up until then, it's all just guessing and No real facts. 

So just Take your time, read some more about Du, watch videos and then decide for yourself. It's your money and If you want to See and test it for yourself, then buy in by all means. But If you want to play this game, then maybe wait a bit longer. This is No early access thing here - rn it's only about testing the game and giving Feedback so NQ can improve Du

Awesome thanks for info...

I wanted to pledge for pre-alpha a few months ago, but the budget didnt allow for it. So I went for the Alpha 1/Alpha 2/Beta option. Also knowing that the game is in development and I would be providing development feedback (bugs/suggestions etc) as well as playing/testing a non-complete game.

As Lethys suggested brush up on what is happening with DU, look at your budget, and go from there ;)

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 6:07 PM, CoreVamore said:

I wanted to pledge for pre-alpha a few months ago, but the budget didnt allow for it. So I went for the Alpha 1/Alpha 2/Beta option. Also knowing that the game is in development and I would be providing development feedback (bugs/suggestions etc) as well as playing/testing a non-complete game.

As Lethys suggested brush up on what is happening with DU, look at your budget, and go from there ;)

Are we able to upgrade the package we buy? If I buy the $60 package and decide later I want the $120 can I upgrade it?

I am going to be completely honest: You are just getting a discount if you buy the lower-pricing tiers and you won't get beta/alpha IIRC.

If you pay for the 100$+ packs, then it'll be worth it. You choose, you decide.

2 hours ago, Xsarec said:

Are we able to upgrade the package we buy? If I buy the $60 package and decide later I want the $120 can I upgrade it?

Yes you can update your pledge if you purchase a lower tier and want to later.

On 03/06/2018 at 12:42 AM, vylqun said:

my personal guess for the pre-alpha / alpha transition is december 2018.

That would be extremelly disappointing xD. I was hoping to see Alpha around mid summer. I'm starving for new video content and the upcoming alpha players' streams. But then again, it's just my selfishness speaking for itself because it's indeed preferable to wait a bit longer and having a decent alpha build then rushing things up and ending with chaos everywhere...lol