I take responsibility for my organization and its actions. Some of my members however may claim you as fair game. 

Oh well. Maybe it'll make you look at how to secure your empire.

We humans do have free will....

We(the solar empire) want to be peaceful, but we must also be realistic. Anyone who has played any open world survival games lately should know they are filled with griefers and people who kill for no reason ( I'm looking at you DAYZ & Ark). 

We humans do have free will....

We(the solar empire) want to be peaceful, but we must also be realistic. Anyone who has played any open world survival games lately should know they are filled with griefers and people who kill for no reason ( I'm looking at you DAYZ & Ark). 

of course, because Open world games such as DU and the like give people the chance to wreak havoc on unsuspecting players. It is very annoying and that is partially why I don't want the Solar Empire to ever turn into a griefing type of org...like some others..... 

So much for flanking it and knocking out the engines...

*Abort mission!*

hehehehe nope! I am a smart designer (not trying to toot my own horn) 

although its design isnt completely perfect it does take care of a few issues the Imperial Class Star Destroyers have.

of course, because Open world games such as DU and the like give people the chance to wreak havoc on unsuspecting players. It is very annoying and that is partially why I don't want the Solar Empire to ever turn into a griefing type of org...like some others..... 

Oh there will be zero tolerance for that kind of behavior with us  :angry: