I was expecting you to answer that and I have to thanks you, FrogSwarm have now a fresh new goal when the game will be out. Men should learn when they should stand down before it's too late but you terribly failed in this way. When the time will comes, you will be learned, your empire will be burned down to the ground, chased and destroyed all over the universe.

Your tears will be delicious.

Expect us and since you are annoying many other people of the community, expect more.

It will be funny to watch you try. I don't want to fight you but I will protect my people.

Here is the thing. All the other orgs post once maybe twice a week at most. you do that each and every day. So in comparison, yes, yes it is spamming. spam is stupid pointless annoying messages. while they may not be stupid or pointless by themselves they are highly annoying. The fact is you are pushing all other ORG posts off the community page which isnt honestly fair. continue on this path if you desire. but I know for certain you are creating enemies 2 years before a game is release. its friendly advise from other members of the community. Good luck in the future

edit: before you say something like "they should post more" they actually work hard on each post and make it custom made to fit du and don't go to google and rip off images.

OMG THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND ANSWER! 

This is what I have been WAITING FOR! 

Everyone was coming in here and cursing up a storm and throwing threats left and right but not ONE person took the time to sit and explain it to me calmly and professionally. 

I thank you oh so much for your kindness. I now understand and will try to stick to a post every few days that come from my own hand instead of google images. I hope with time we can all move past this silly nonsense and just get back to waiting for the game.

Here is the thing. All the other orgs post once maybe twice a week at most. you do that each and every day. So in comparison, yes, yes it is spamming. spam is stupid pointless annoying messages. while they may not be stupid or pointless by themselves they are highly annoying. The fact is you are pushing all other ORG posts off the community page which isnt honestly fair. continue on this path if you desire. but I know for certain you are creating enemies 2 years before a game is release. its friendly advise from other members of the community. Good luck in the future

edit: before you say something like "they should post more" they actually work hard on each post and make it custom made to fit du and don't go to google and rip off images.

Thank you for saying this.  I work very hard on the few recruitment ads I do have time to make for my org.  I spend a LOT of time and put a lot of thought into them. It's very frustrating to have them buried by spam from one org in less than an hour. 

Thank you for saying this.  I work very hard on the few recruitment ads I do have time to make for my org.  I spend a LOT of time and put a lot of thought into them. It's very frustrating to have them buried by spam from one org in less than an hour. 

I just want to apologize to you. I know that this happens mostly because of me... and i am so sorry. Atleast you are more professional about it and didn't come in here kicking and screaming and tossing threats around. I am trying very hard to control the situation but as you can see not many people can control themselves. This is why I am revamping the Galactic Empire into something different. 

I can't understand why people can't cook up there own SF worlds and have to use star wars, star trek, etc, etc. I have created my own sf worlds several times over. I have 4 up my sleeve and since none fit this universe I'm working on my fifth. It is easy.

1. Define the theme. 
  2. define the protagonists. This tells you how much of the world you need to flesh out. 
  3. define the world origin. 
  4. What is the key technology and is some key technology disallowed. (DU has no wheels; they are obsolete. Wheels on 25 cm voxels are that hard!)
  5. Is there magic or something that works like it; Psi, the force, Q continuum, ... wild nanites, teeny tiny aliens that are really humans in ships that got really messed up when a stardrive went wrong, pocket universes on your belt.
  6. What is the goal that your story is aiming for. 
  7. If it is a game guild or company or organisation in this game what are you going to use to attract players, keep them, involve them, and give them in return for their member ship. 
  8. Most importantly. Have you found and read the existing game lore here so your lore does not look completely ridiculous. More than one org seems to be making that mistake. 

​It is not hard. 

I just want to apologize to you. I know that this happens mostly because of me... and i am so sorry. Atleast you are more professional about it and didn't come in here kicking and screaming and tossing threats around. I am trying very hard to control the situation but as you can see not many people can control themselves. This is why I am revamping the Galactic Empire into something different. 

Thank you for that.  We all make mistakes and your apology is accepted.  Good luck with the reorganization.

Well, it looks like the problem has reoccurred but this time as the First Order. (There can be many jokes made around this situation) They seem to be spamming the feed and directly referencing Star Wars.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want some crazy SW designs for a starting base, I recommend checking out 'The Star Wars' comics that depict Lucas' original draft for the film(s).

The original idea for Star Destroyers were something like a 2 personal fighter!  Crazy stuff.

If you want some crazy SW designs for a starting base, I recommend checking out 'The Star Wars' comics that depict Lucas' original draft for the film(s).

The original idea for Star Destroyers were something like a 2 personal fighter!  Crazy stuff.