Can you please stop spamming shit star wars content you did not make and start your own propaganda ? Do you realize that you have 16 fucking page of not a single owned content.. Let's be clear. I do love good propaganda, but here it's just spamming and not interesting at all and to be honest it's more 'spam for control' to avoid any other organisation to be seen on the portal but yours. This is not a fair behavior. Quality > Quantity

MIejJsnpckmnm.jpg

Can you please stop spamming shit star wars content you did not make and start your own propaganda ? Do you realize that you have 16 fucking page of not a single owned content.. Let's be clear. I do love good propaganda, but here it's just spamming and not interesting at all and to be honest it's more 'spam for control' to avoid any other organisation to be seen on the portal but yours. This is not a fair behavior. Quality > Quantity

MIejJsnpckmnm.jpg

I will continue to do what I want with whatever I want. I already apologized and said I would try to stop spamming my  "shit" content. I do not appreciate you coming into my forum and being so hostile towards me. I post pictures and caption them with how I want because its my organization not yours. I do make my own pictures as there are a few in there that I actually did make. But I have a many other things outside of this website that I have to take care of so I don't have time to sit down and make my own posts from scratch.

Also I find it funny how you are complaining about me pushing people off the posts feed when literally nobody posts as much as I do? I said that I don't do it on purpose, I do it on accident because I am a really really really big fan of star wars and love posting stuff about the Galactic Empire. I find cool fanart online and post it on here, not once did I claim them as mine, not once. The only ones that I claim are mine are the ones that I actually edited and took time on but even then I don't say which are mine because the original pictures on mine aren't actually mine.

Advertising is key, you don't need a perfect advertisement to get your image across.

True, which is why I have cut down on my posts. I am also starting to work on my own little posts. That way I can have more of my own works and not have people like Silmerias coming in here and being so hsotile.

Hi MrStarWars and welcome on our forum.

It was planned to contact you soon, but as you opened a thread on the forum, this will be much easier as it will clarify some points for all other members as well.

There are many fans of Starwars in the Dual Universe Community.

However, while we want to give as much freedom as possible to the players, Starwars material is copyrighted.

To copy openly the Starwars Universe as much as you do, we can't allow that for several reasons:

- The most important one is copyright infringement. As the community portal has a goal of promoting player-generated content, you can't use copyrighted material (not made by you) to promote your organization. In fact, to do the things well, you should ask permission to the author for each material not made by you (even if it's not copyrighted), to use it for your organization.

- Using Star Wars material can be extremely misleading for newcomers: We are NOT a Star Wars game. Dual Universe has its own story, and while we can understand you really love the Star Wars Universe, our game is not the right place to recreate it.

So in short, you can't use material with iconic characters or spaceships and the same applies for words like Palpatine, Darth Vader, and such.

You can reproduce in Dual Universe a social/political structure similar to the Empire in Starwars, but you can't say "Hey this is Starwars!"

Getting inspiration from the Starwars style for your spaceships can be tolerated, but you must keep in mind that at any moment, if we receive some complaints from Starwars copyright owners, we will have to remove it. This is the risk of copying something that already exists. 

We didn't delete anything until now, because we wanted to get in touch with you first.

We hope you'll understand our position as we ask you to remove obvious starwars content posted by you on the Community Portal.

In the case you wouldn't do it by yourself within a week, we will remove it without further notice.

Best regards,

Nyzaltar, Community Manager at Novaquark

Hi MrStarWars and welcome on our forum.

It was planned to contact you soon, but as you opened a thread on the forum, this will be much easier as it will clarify some points for all other members as well.

There are many fans of Starwars in the Dual Universe Community.

However, while we want to give as much freedom as possible to the players, Starwars material is copyrighted.

To copy openly the Starwars Universe as much as you do, we can't allow that for several reasons:

- The most important one is copyright infringement. As the community portal has a goal of promoting player-generated content, you can't use copyrighted material (not made by you) to promote your organization. In fact, to do the things well, you should ask permission to the author for each material not made by you (even if it's not copyrighted), to use it for your organization.

- Using Star Wars material can be extremely misleading for newcomers: We are NOT a Star Wars game. Dual Universe has its own story, and while we can understand you really love the Star Wars Universe, our game is not the right place to recreate it.

So in short, you can't use material with iconic characters or spaceships and the same applies for words like Palpatine, Darth Vader, and such.

You can reproduce in Dual Universe a social/political structure similar to the Empire in Starwars, but you can't say "Hey this is Starwars!"

Getting inspiration from the Starwars style for your spaceships can be tolerated, but you must keep in mind that at any moment, if we receive some complaints from Starwars copyright owners, we will have to remove it. This is the risk of copying something that already exists. 

We didn't delete anything until now, because we wanted to get in touch with you first.

We hope you'll understand our position as we ask you to remove obvious starwars content posted by you on the Community Portal.

In the case you wouldn't do it by yourself within a week, we will remove it without further notice.

Best regards,

Nyzaltar, Community Manager at Novaquark

This is some hard news to take in. Just let it be know that I am currently taking action to change some things around in hopes that I don't violate any rules.

Didn't you guys get told to stop emulating Star Wars? Your name literally has Star Wars in it name as well as you organization name ripped straight out of it, you keep uploading more than likely copyrighted works and spamming the community page, I'm pretty sure I can see the Star Wars galactic empire logo in your logo and the Sith Empire logo, your rank system literally links to the Star Wars wiki.. "NOTICE: We are not affiliated with Lucasfilm or any Lucasfilm owned company. We are simply using Star Wars as a base for our ideas and ambitions" <- That won't save you.... TL:DR, Please stop spamming the god damn community page with nonsense..

So even after the Novaquark warnings, you still continue to spam 3 post by days of not owned and irrelevant content. What part of 'no spamming' you didn't understand exactly ?

really? so spamming counts as two posts a day? hmm...don't seem like spamming to me. Also I place some of my own shit onto my orgs page. Every space engineer picture you see is stuff that I have created. I said I was trying to do my own things but I like to post concept images to give people some ideas on what they could build. I also post once to twice a day with content that I would like to build in game whenever I am able to. I am so sorry you feel so threatened by my org that you continue to pester me and my org. Get over it. I have abided by the rules and will not stop posting to suit your needs. 

They gave you a week and you did nothing to change. Do you not respect their rights as the developers? This is their forum for their game you will follow their rules.

ACtually I did change, sicne you are following me so closely and you obviously know everything i am doing I find it surprising that you would make this comment towards me. I understand this is their game and I have changed the group around to allow it to rely less on actual star wars content and more on individual creativity. The only thing that remained the same is the Military ranking system and some ship designs. I went through my posts and deleted ones that had Emperor palpatine and Darth Vader but decided that it would be better to let novaquark delete what they believed as to be wrong so that I could avoid posting stuff that violated rules. They either have forgotten to do so or they already did and I just haven't noticed. I have reduced my posts to one or two posts a day and that is sufficent for me and it should be for everyone else. To me it soudns like you people just hate me and want me to stop posting all together and I am sorry but I am not going to stop posting. I am always going to have posts up and I ama lways going to be active so that I can gather more people and build a better community. I don't care how hostile you get, i have abided by Novas rules.

really? so spamming counts as two posts a day? hmm...don't seem like spamming to me. Also I place some of my own shit onto my orgs page. Every space engineer picture you see is stuff that I have created. I said I was trying to do my own things but I like to post concept images to give people some ideas on what they could build. I also post once to twice a day with content that I would like to build in game whenever I am able to. I am so sorry you feel so threatened by my org that you continue to pester me and my org. Get over it. I have abided by the rules and will not stop posting to suit your needs. 

Seems we have a joker here. Please, don't forget that your behavior could have an impact in the game in the future. It's a friendly advice, you should stand down before some big organisation go figure how to ruin your game when it will be available. Are you sure you want to go that way ? Another friendly advice, answer wisely.

Seems we have a joker here. Please, don't forget that your behavior could have an impact in the game in the future. It's a friendly advice, you should stand down before some big organisation go figure how to ruin your game when it will be available. Are you sure you want to go that way ? Another friendly advice, answer wisely.

Or you can just leave me alone and let me try to fix things? Thats literally what I am trying to do. I am trying to keep peaceful relations with everyone but when people start complaining about one or two posts a day, thats when it gets ridiculous. 

Again I have abided by the rules set forth. I will not continue to allow myself to be bullied by a larger organization.

p.s. the same goes for you pal. 

Or you can just leave me alone and let me try to fix things? Thats literally what I am trying to do. I am trying to keep peaceful relations with everyone but when people start complaining about one or two posts a day, thats when it gets ridiculous. 

Again I have abided by the rules set forth. I will not continue to allow myself to be bullied by a larger organization.

That's not bullying mate.. he literally threatened to kill you in a VIDEOGAME..

You clearly have not abided by the rules. You continue to post and have in your posts copyrighted material from Star Wars despite NQ giving you a very generous time frame to change. They also told you to stop spamming everywhere, but you clearly do not know the definition of spamming.

You are angering a large amount of the community, even with groups who are bitter rivals both wanting to gun for you.

Oh, and if I see a single ship identical to one from Star Wars and I find it was built by you, I'm gonna obliterate everything you will have built. And then I will lock you in a prison.

I will not continue to allow myself to be bullied by a larger organization.

I was expecting you to answer that and I have to thanks you, FrogSwarm have now a fresh new goal when the game will be out. Men should learn when they should stand down before it's too late but you terribly failed in this way. When the time will comes, you will be learned, your empire will be burned down to the ground, chased and destroyed all over the universe.

Your tears will be delicious.

Expect us and since you are annoying many other people of the community, expect more.

Here is the thing. All the other orgs post once maybe twice a week at most. you do that each and every day. So in comparison, yes, yes it is spamming. spam is stupid pointless annoying messages. while they may not be stupid or pointless by themselves they are highly annoying. The fact is you are pushing all other ORG posts off the community page which isnt honestly fair. continue on this path if you desire. but I know for certain you are creating enemies 2 years before a game is release. its friendly advise from other members of the community. Good luck in the future

edit: before you say something like "they should post more" they actually work hard on each post and make it custom made to fit du and don't go to google and rip off images.