My temporary leave

Hi! This is Eternal. I would like to publicly announce that I would be temporarily leaving Dual Universe. It has been proven by my experience itself that I could not bear to play this game at this early pre-Alpha state. I understand that this is "pre-Alpha" and that is why I am willing to wait, but right now, I just cannot take it. There are enough people to test this game, I'm sure you don't need me. There are people here who have left the community and came back (like KittyKhatt for example) and I intend to do exactly the same. 

Let me talk to you on how I first got into Dual Universe; I am just a typical 20+ year old male who plays nothing but MMORPGs, I tried to play other genres but nothing stood to the level of an MMORPG in terms of contents, depth and customization, and player-interaction. This is why I love playing this niche genre. My first MMORPG was Ragnarok Online, and back in the days, I played a lot of Traditional Asian MMORPGs, so I love the old traditional system like grinding, slow progression, rewarding gameplay, tab-targeting combat, etc. that you find in games like Final Fantasy XI and Vanilla World of Warcraft in comparison to modern-MMORPGs. When Revelation Online failed because of it's greedy and incompetent Publisher, I was left with no MMORPG to play, this is when I got into backing Dual Universe. I reviewed all Kickstarter-programs and I found out that Star Citizen, Ashes of Creation, and Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen are not worth it based on the current available information and presentation. This is when I chose to back Dual Universe instead, I am already impressed with what Novaquark is doing. I believe that this game will change the genre, but it cannot change it NOW, the game does not exists yet. This is why I am willing to wait, this is why I will take my temporary leave because I could not bear to play the limited weekly test. I know what this game can potentially deliver, I played the tests, and it's impressive. It definitely have that immersion in it and it meets the criteria of what I'm looking for in an MMORPG. I have passion when it comes to building and entrepreneurship, and I'm familiar with the Aviation Industry in real-life since I work as an Aircraft Mechanic. Adding the fact that I prefer the Traditional-system of MMORPGs, this game suits a player like myself.  

What am I gonna be doing for the meantime? I will kill the time in Bless Online until this game reaches a more developed state and more frequent test becomes available (if this game is not releasing anytime soon, I can bear a more frequent test, but not the once a week that we currently have now). By all means I am not giving up this game for Bless Online. Bless Online Is NOT a permanent game. 

I would like to take my temporary leave and come back at a later date. I could not play this game at this current state. I play on each test for 8 ~ 10 hours straight and it's not even enough to complete my goals. What I need is a more frequent test, I don't care how long it takes to build, I can achieve it if a more frequent test is available which doesn't currently exists. My problem is not the build-mode being time-consuming, I can put up with that, my problem is there are no frequent test.

I need to take my temporary leave, I will see you all at a later date. I will check on the game (regarding news and updates) once in a while when I do get the time, but I cannot commit to it, not at this state (how can you commit to progression when the game does not exists yet with only a once a week test?). Tell me when the more frequent test arrive and I will be there with commitment. Right now, it's just hard to bear. Also, remind me when the Supporter-Packs will end so I can Patron this account and my alt-account before the deadline.

Goodbye for now, this is not over yet.

Maybe I'll make a Bless Online account to stalk----- I mean to play with you!

Hope you enjoy your break and come to us feeling energized!