Neutrality Signs?

The Immortal Ranger

Let me see. I join 2 org already so i'm thinking if i join one more will i have time for 3 org. Even with cookie i still have to think a while Aaron. i really dont want to be a half-work person (not fulfill your role/job ).

Is Tranquility is a salvage org ?!

I think that this concept does only and exclusively work for such a thing like medical or humanitarian support. It breaks on anything like trade.

Think of a trader that wants not to interfere with the fighting and he is not connected to any side of the war. So he thinks he can run freely to the worlds at war and sell stuff.

That is automatically involving him into the war, cause his goal is to make profit in it and thereby automatically supporting one faction by delivering goods.

If the other faction is able to, it wants to stop any support with goods to the enemy. The faction will consider it as a "legal" under the terms of war to kill the trader and at best get the ship with the goods for themselves. At minimum they will consider it a success to blow up the ship and the goods as the enemy did not get their hands on.

To be a little bit more out of the public view they could consider hiring pirates to do this job for them. They can create a living out of that and the goal of cutting the enemy off of external resources is still beeing met.

All above sounds familar to you?

I just copied what history of war tough us.

TL;DR:

It can only work with thinks like red cross or refugees. Anything else is not neutral, cause you getting dragged into it.

as neutrality sign i want to use a set of circles red and white and then getting bigger to the outside As it is clear everyone wants to go full on neutral players, why not use the mark as sign

But as told before neutrals will organize, there are already a few nice initiatives and i want to call out to all neutral organizations to contact me so we can see what we can do to protect ourselves. Btw, lets change the color sceme to green and purple. Lets fix that :P

Neutrality only works if state or organization declaring themselves as neutral have nothing the warring parties need. Do you really imagine an oil-rich country will ever be able to remain "neutral" during a RL world war ?

In MMO's, neutrality has even less chance of being recognized, because combat and robbery are essential ingredients in some play styles, so all targets are fair game...

It is always a question of "is it worth it?" in the end. If people HAVE to fear backlash for attacking you because you are well established, they will think twice or refrain completely.

For that you don't even have to be "formally neutral",  it can work universally. Although being seen as such can help.

• 3 weeks later...