ahoy thario! yet another newbie thread!

On 19/05/2018 at 2:35 AM, Lights said:

Ayy new mexico, i'm currently residing in shit-city Albuquerque my dude wassup?

eyyy, nm man, basking in the sun, and we had a tornado warning today, lots of fun :D

On 5/23/2018 at 8:59 PM, NyxOfLight said:

eyyy, nm man, basking in the sun, and we had a tornado warning today, lots of fun :D

don't you just love the post apocalyptic kitty litter we live in called a desert? xD

On 27/05/2018 at 6:35 PM, Lights said:

don't you just love the post apocalyptic kitty litter we live in called a desert? xD

bruh, it looks just like afganistan, an army bro said so, so you know its authentic

first day that i moved here, i went into a store for a tarp, and the lady said "what do you need a tarp for?"
me: "oh, you know, for shade? keeping stuff dry?"
her: "oh. dont you know? this is new mexico, it never rains here"

it rained the next day. a weird place indeed. turned out she was the manager too.

3 hours ago, NyxOfLight said:

bruh, it looks just like afganistan, an army bro said so, so you know its authentic

first day that i moved here, i went into a store for a tarp, and the lady said "what do you need a tarp for?"
me: "oh, you know, for shade? keeping stuff dry?"
her: "oh. dont you know? this is new mexico, it never rains here"

it rained the next day. a weird place indeed. turned out she was the manager too.

dude it didnt even snow this winter ffs XD, and rains are so rare they just come out of the blue, 99% of the time the reporters for weather are correct cuz they just say its gonna be sunny and if they are wrong no one blames them XD

aw man dude, i coulda made a killing if i brought a snowblower out here last year, had lake effect snow, somehow, entire city frozen over with 6-10 inches of snow (not includeing snow drifts) everyone was trapped for a week around xmas, coulda blew driveways out- hell, coulda blew the roads out, as the city only has 1 snow plow. coulda got rich xD