please delete, old Empire thread. [Outdated]

Kytheum

I want to start by saying this is not a solicitation for another game simply an idea sharing with a bunch of fellow gamers in the organization.

There is a game on Steam called Empyrion Galatic Survival, I share this because we could use this game to design buildings, ships, space stations, tanks, etc that we want to see in DU. It's been out for a few years now, it's an alpha early access game but really incredible for what its status is. Has active developers and lots of promise, so your money would not be wasted. In short it's a smaller (more realistic) version of DU in my opinion.

There are servers that support 200 players both EU and NA, I have a friend who runs a 200 player server in EU that I can recommend to people. Have any questions you can message me on Steam add me as a friend Sgt Wolk is my Username. If you don't have a Steam account you can also email me at brfree@sbcglobal.net if you have any questions. I will reply as soon as possible!

If the Emperor does not like this to be on the organization page he can delete it and I will repost on a forum as well.

This is message this only visible by members of the Empire.

For The Empire!

Future Sith Lord,

Wolk

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings Kytheum,

I'd like to run a small highlight on your organization on the Dual Universe Sleepers website; I just PMailed you the raw text, please feel free to check and let me know if you require any correction or information complement before publishing.