please delete, old Empire thread. [Outdated]

Kytheum

Normally i would you wish good luck and such, but i'm quite salty about your Org.

You ask why? Simple, because of your propaganda spamming on the community site, with artwork that probably isn't even yours. Normally i wouldn't mind, but your propaganda is flooding the featured posts board, which pushes posts from other orgs out, that have actually made an effort to create something on their own. I have absolutely no problem with the fact that you're posting this stuff, but i have a problem with the mass of it, it is really annoying.

Anyways, sorry that i broke the holy unwritten forum rule to only write nice stuff in others org introductions, have a nice one

Normally i would you wish good luck and such, but i'm quite salty about your Org.

You ask why? Simple, because of your propaganda spamming on the community site, with artwork that probably isn't even yours. Normally i wouldn't mind, but your propaganda is flooding the featured posts board, which pushes posts from other orgs out, that have actually made an effort to create something on their own. I have absolutely no problem with the fact that you're posting this stuff, but i have a problem with the mass of it, it is really annoying.

Anyways, sorry that i broke the holy unwritten forum rule to only write nice stuff in others org introductions, have a nice one

I take no offence. And I even feel bad every time I click the post button. But without it, the Galactic Empire faction could gain a lead with their posts flooding the main page.

Most of my images are stock, that I post and some are modified. The Galactic Empire and the Empire are in a bit of friendly competition. But I will make efforts to reduce posts. And come out with the occasional one that has quality over quantity. 

Uhm, dude, I believe you're using copyrighted material for some of your graphics. Both seem to be from Star Wars Battlefront.

We have it under fair use. Its more of an example, not something we claim to own. I will include credit anyway though.

what about construction of building ships  

Just updated post with construction and the laws of ships in our territory. Thank you spaceDJ I would have never thought of it.

I take no offence. And I even feel bad every time I click the post button. But without it, the Galactic Empire faction could gain a lead with their posts flooding the main page.

Most of my images are stock, that I post and some are modified. The Galactic Empire and the Empire are in a bit of friendly competition. But I will make efforts to reduce posts. And come out with the occasional one that has quality over quantity. 

Then please start to do your own instead of using something that you didn't make. I'd like to see good propaganda as FrogSwam on the portal instead of this permanent spamming of shit content. This message is for the both org with the Star Wars background.

Might consider, but depends on how the suits work out, might be hard to look like a stormtrooper

We might go for a different style if needed. I don't think we will go exactly for stormtroopers but at least something with a similar feel. It depends though on how it all works. 

Did you tought to merge with the another one group with Empire background ? Did you talked ?

We already discussed this and decided that our views were different from one another. We decided to just stay allies that way we can better control our own Empires.

Hi Kytheum and welcome on the official forum.

I'm sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but what has been mentioned to the Galactic Empire might also apply to your organization.

Please read our answer regarding Star Wars material here.

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

Thank you, We have recently been taking on a new direction while notifying people in our description and posts that we are using inspiration from Star Wars for our Military, Our backstory and lore for the group is completely different and we will even begin to remove most of our Star wars associated posts. 

Then please start to do your own instead of using something that you didn't make. I'd like to see good propaganda as FrogSwam on the portal instead of this permanent spamming of shit content. This message is for the both org with the Star Wars background.

Easy with the coos words

• 2 weeks later...