Private Contractor - Science and Technology

UNIX101

Hello everyone, bellow you will find a short resume of my skills and experience. Please contact me for any services or questions.

Name: Unix101

Interests: math, computers, electronics, physics, chemistry, mechanics
skills: networking, communication protocol, process control and automation, interfacing

programming launguages: LUA, C/C++, python, MATLAB
Games: Space Engineers, No Man's Sky, Minecraft (vanilla/tekkit/FTB)

Projects: Central control and monitoring system of automated Buildcraft and Industrialcraft factories using Computercraft and OpenCCsensors. (http://imgur.com/a/ljb3P)

**edit**

I have recently added an organization page which gives more detail of my skills and nature of work I wish to provide in Duel Universe. You can find here at https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/unix101#tab-description

Hello everyone, bellow you will find a short resume of my skills and experience. Please contact me for any services or questions.Name: Unix101Age: 26

Interests: math, computers, electronics, physics, chemistry, mechanicsskills: networking, communication protocol, process control and automation, interfacingprogramming launguages: LUA, C/C++, python, MATLABGames: Space Engineers, No Man's Sky, Minecraft (vanilla/tekkit/FTB)

Projects: Central control and monitoring system of automated Buildcraft and Industrialcraft factories using Computercraft and OpenCCsensors. (http://imgur.com/a/ljb3P)

Welcome

But you like coding and Minecraft and you didn't mention Java ?

Hi Unix101

Welcome to Dual, i'm new here too. This game has me drooling over the possibilities.

I've created an organization - Red Hat Systems, specifically for coders who wish push the scripting elements of Dual Universe to its limits. You may feel at home here.

You're welcome to join if you'd like, more info is on the organizations page, feel free to ask any questions you may have. 

PS. I'm glad you left Java off the list ;) Fuck Java. But hey, each to his own.

Hi Unix101

Welcome to Dual, i'm new here too. This game has me drooling over the possibilities.

I've created an organization - Red Hat Systems, specifically for coders who wish push the scripting elements of Dual Universe to its limits. You may feel at home here.

You're welcome to join if you'd like, more info is on the organizations page, feel free to ask any questions you may have. 

PS. I'm glad you left Java off the list ;) Fuck Java. But hey, each to his own.

I actually don't know Java, lol. I'm not focused in programming really. IRL I focus on Electronics Desgin which requires embedded systems programming so it's a little different. I'm used to communicating and interfacing with hardware peripherals like accelerometers, real time clocks, motor controllers, ect. So really I'd be looking at systems and process control for any constructs. I will definitely be checking out your organization.

I'll be in touch,

~Unix 

Interesting, could probably use someone other than me who is good at central control systems and such for SilverLight Industries. If you want to know more you can click my sigs image or the org link down there as well

Thanks for the reply ShadowLordAlpha, I will definitely check out your organization! In the meantime I've created an organization page of my own which I encourage you as well as others to inspect for yourself. The organization page gives a much more detailed profile about me as well as the type of services I wish to offer. You can find the organization page at https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/unix101#tab-description 

I actually don't know Java, lol. I'm not focused in programming really. IRL I focus on Electronics Desgin which requires embedded systems programming so it's a little different. I'm used to communicating and interfacing with hardware peripherals like accelerometers, real time clocks, motor controllers, ect. So really I'd be looking at systems and process control for any constructs. I will definitely be checking out your organization.

I'll be in touch,

~Unix 

You won't need to know know Java here, it's all done in LUA script which i assume they will be using to expose wrapped C/C++ code written by the game's developers.

The experience you mentioned actually seems highly relevant to what may be available in Dual Universe.

Hopefully see you there.