LCD Starsystem can help you run your org better

Let us help your organization reach its full potential. 

LCD Starsystem is a consulting group.  We help organizations do all the things organizations may want to do, only better.  Our service is this:  We hire on as a consultant for a limited period of time, and help your organization achieve whatever goal it is looking to achieve.  From recruiting and staffing, to capital investment projects, we can help manage projects so that your organization can have the help it needs when it needs it.  We also offer marketing and branding services that help organizations find their niche and create a unique identity among the Dual Universe economy.  

Why LCD?  And why would anyone hire another player to help their organization?
Great question, and the answer is simple:  because you need the help, and our group is highly experienced in online gaming and all of the extra-curriculars that come with it.  Face it, if you're a CEO of even a modest sized org, half of your time is spent in Discord, or the subreddit, or the forums... everywhere but in-game.  We get it.  We've been there.  We know what you're dealing with.   When it comes to growing an organization, there is a lot to keep up with.  Sometimes, you just need more manpower to get a project done.   Sometimes, you need an outside perspective to give a fresh look at things.  That's why you bring in LCD Starsystem.  We will quietly and discretely (all clients are kept confidential) be the force multiplier you need to achieve your short term objectives or to establish long term goals. 

How does it work?
Contact us through our discord and let us know a little about your organization.  You can tell us as little or as much as you want, and all discussions are kept confidential.  If it seems like a good fit, we form an agreement for a length of time or with quantifiable objectives, you pay a retainer based on the project, and we get to work.  We work only with leadership and senior level officers and all of our work is behind the scenes.  We will not interact with your organization, unless the contract requires our interaction in some way.  Ideally, the only people who know you've hired help is the person who did the hiring and anyone else on a need to know basis.  We take no credit for anything we help your organization achieve and we do not give out lists of previous clients for references.  The focus is your organization and your goals.  Once the project is completed successfully, you would pay the remainder of the balance and go on about your business of running your organization.  We are only under retainer for a limited number of organizations at a time, depending on our project schedule, so we can offer focused service and individualized attention to whatever your project is.

What would this cost my org?  I know you can't quote a price, but what's the ball park for your services?
Given the variety of ways we can help your organization, it's hard to name a single price for what we do. 
I will give a common scenario with realistic ballpark pricing:  A medium sized organization( for example, 30-50 members with 6-10 managers)  that required services for several weeks (say a recruiting effort, or branding/PR campaign that required some time to complete, but is not highly labor intensive) would expect to pay between 5m-10m per week in retainer for the duration of that service.  That means a month of service for this hypothetical organization might ballpark anywhere from 20m-40m quanta, depending on specifics.  Video production and content creation comes at a bit of a higher price, and one-off consultation meetings are also available for a more modest price for groups that might not need a full-service consultant, but are interested in an experienced outside perspective.  

What's the catch? This seems possibly legit, but I have concerns before I start handing over cash.  Is there a "satisfaction guarantee" or is this a buyer beware situation? 
A bit of both, honestly.  I'm in the relationship business.  I want positive relationships and thrive off of positive energy.   In all honesty, I would not be offering this sort of thing if I was not extremely confident in my organization's ability to provide the services we are offering.  Depending on the project, and the financial liability involved, we offer customer protections that prevent fraud.  Obviously, the higher the value, the more checks and balances we work into our agreement, so we can maintain that positive relationship we both want as client and consultant.   For more creative work, or consulting work, it's buyer beware.  Time spent is time spent and we get paid for the work we do.   Sometimes businesses pay for a study, or an opinion, or an analysis of a part of their system and don't like the results.  That's business.  We can't guarantee everyone will like every opinion, or every result of every analysis.  That's another part of what we do:  We tell people the hard truths about their projects.  If it can't be done, we tell you it can't be done.  If it doesn't work, we'll tell you it's broken and we might have a suggestion on how to fix it.   We guarantee a full effort for every client and we guarantee individualized solutions for every problem presented to us, but we can't promise you you'll be happy.  Anyone guaranteeing happiness is either a liar or a drug dealer.  We are neither.

Anything else? 
You tell me!  What else would you like to know.  Feel free to get in touch with me at the discord link below.  We have an open door policy to discuss potential projects and I'm always open to discussing the "getting started" basics with new organizations who might not be ready for a paid consultant.  We'll look forward to hearing from you.

Join our Discord at:  https://discord.gg/qq4Y3t2

Or message me, FerroSC at: FerroSC#4723

20180507_121355.jpg