Interface configuration

lira.rospionne

[fr] Pour faciliter la navigation d'un vaisseau ou de la gestion d'un bâtiment. Ajouter une interface pour gérer la configuration de certain bloc. Comme les bloc de propulsion spacial, ou on modifie son activation en fonction du niveau de pression atmosphérique. Ce qui pourrait facilité différents aspet, comme aller dans l'espace sans perdre de la poussé car l'athmosphère est très faible.

[en] To facilitate the navigation of a vessel or the management of a vessel. Add an interface to manage the configuration of certain blocks. Like the spacial propulsion block, or one modifies its activation according to the level of atmospheric pressure. What could facilitate different aspet, like going into space without losing the push because the atmosphere is very weak.

Idea inspired by space engineers

[fr] Cela existe déja : Lua script dans un "Programing board"
Les exemples dans cette vidéo ne sont qu'une petite parti des possibilité offerte. Un altimètre est prévue, si il n'est pas déjà implémenté.

[en] This already exists: Lua script in a "Programing board"
The examples in this video are only a small part of the possibilities offered. A altimeter is expected, if it is not already implemented.

[fr] Merci pour le lien de la vidéo. Donc si j'ai bien compris, donc si je mets la commande propulseurSpace.actived() dans un event, dite filter. Je vais pouvoir allumer les réacteurs spacial et pouvoir les utiliser peu avant la sortie de l'athmosphère ?

[en] Thanks for the link of the video. So if I understood correctly, so if I put the command thrusterSpace.actived () in an event, called filter. I will be able to turn on the space reactors and be able to use them shortly before the exit of the atmosphere?

I think that this already exists, there is the Lua script in a Programing board, and there is lua scripting in cockpits aswell. In addition there will also be logic gates. There is also a gyro for telling orientation and a telemeter for measuring distance, you could use these two to create a way to tell altitude if you wanted. Here is a link to the wiki on interactive elements: https://dualuniverse.gamepedia.com/Interactive_Elements

here is a link to all known elements : https://dualuniverse.gamepedia.com/Element