Traps for mazes?

OrpheusClayBlades

Just found out about this game, and I am wondering will there be trap mechanics? I would really love to build underground death mazes. The videos I have seen on you tube show awesome capabilities for in game creation. Are there going to be things like trip wires, pressure plates, ways to move or drop walls and floors, and thrusters cause player damage?

Tripwires, pressure plates, proximity detectors, ect - those are all confirmed.

But I'm also wondering about any damage-dealing automatic objects that could be triggered. We can always box poor maze explorer in super deep well, killing by fall damage or forcing him to suicide due to no exit. But it's hardly time or space efficient way.

Short range plasma cutting blade would work, without being any threat to "combat should be manual, not automatic" rule.

Well auto tracking turrets wouldn't be cool. But a turret shooting in a set direction, set off by a player firing until its out of ammo would. Mainly I was thinking of classic traps like  spike wall crushing, Indy boulders, thrusters shooting  pillars of flame in pattern.