Pre-Alpha RAM requirement?

Scottybro

Gentlemen a quick question about the RAM requirements. It says that you need a minimum of 16GB of RAM to be able to play the Pre-Alpha. I only have 8GB but I have a beast Graphics card and a very good CPU: intel i7 4400 and NVIDEA GTX 1070. If I launch the game and play it with 8GB of RAM will I run into any potential problems? Also will this requirement for 16GB of RAM drop in later stages of the games Development???

If you know the answers please tell me because I will be buying the Patron pack tomorrow!

You pass the minimum 8GB RAM requirement for pre-alpha as described here https://support.dualthegame.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002021534-Dual-Universe-system-requirements . I don't think you will have any issues with your current setup. Also I can't say for sure that the requirements will be lower upon release but I think that it is very likely. Hope that helps.

37 minutes ago, Msoul said:

You pass the minimum 8GB RAM requirement for pre-alpha as described here https://support.dualthegame.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002021534-Dual-Universe-system-requirements . I don't think you will have any issues with your current setup. Also I can't say for sure that the requirements will be lower upon release but I think that it is very likely. Hope that helps.

Man I like you already. I was like really sad and now I am really happy. When my organization will rule on this game we might consider not to throw you out of the airlock ;) 

Again thx for the link bro :3

6 minutes ago, ACG_Scott said:

Man I like you already. I was like really sad and now I am really happy. When my organization will rule on this game we might consider not to throw you out of the airlock ;) 

Again thx for the link bro :3

lol

On 12.5.2018 at 7:40 PM, ACG_Scott said:

When my organization will rule on this game we might consider not to throw you out of the airlock ;) 

Throwing people out of the airlock, so wasteful. You should watch this PSA (from about 0:20 onward)