Patron Pack Questions

Scottybro

I am going to buy the Patron pack tomorrow so before I spend my €180 I want to educate myself a bit by asking some questions to the community.

1. Will I get the Pre-Alpha Tester status on the forums immediatly when I buy the pack or a few days after purchase?

2. Where can I find the dates and times on when we are able to play the closed Beta or do I get informed on that once I bought the Patron package?

3. Where do I download the client or do you get a link to the download in the Email you recieve upon buying the Patron package?

4. Will I be able to create a Organization immediatly after buying the Patron package or do I need to wait a few days after I bought the Patron package?

5. What am I allowed and not allowed to share with my community once I am part of the Pre-Alpha test phase?

6. Is it possible to pay with Ideal?

1. It may take a bit of time to be linked.

2. These are announced in the pre-alpha closed forum group and you can see the next date on te DU main web page

3. LInk to the client will be on your profile page

4. You should be able to create an org once the bought pack is linked to the account

5. Basically nothing with regards to the pre-alpha. If this is your main drover to buy a package it may be better to wait.

6. I do not know if XSolla (the payment processor) supports iDeal but they do support PayPal. iDeal is pretty much limited to the Netherlands market so it's possible they don't.

12 minutes ago, blazemonger said:

1. It may take a bit of time to be linked.

2. These are announced in the pre-alpha closed forum group and you can see the next date on te DU main web page

3. LInk to the client will be on your profile page

4. You should be able to create an org once the bought pack is linked to the account

5. Basically nothing with regards to the pre-alpha. If this is your main drover to buy a package it may be better to wait.

6. I do not know if XSolla (the payment processor) supports iDeal but they do support PayPal. iDeal is pretty much limited to the Netherlands market so it's possible they don't.

Thanks for answering my questions, it helped me allot. :)

The main reason why I buy the package is because I want to contribute to the development of this game. This is a very unique game, one that I haven’t seen anymore since a MMO FPS shooter that came out back in 2012. I see allot of potential in this game :)