NEW Organization & Corporation Branding/art (Idea Mega Thread)

kuWnyfX.png

I want to make this a mega thread of branding for the organizations in the game to get ideas for their branding. Please do not copy anyone's art fully without the creators permission. I want to make this thread a safe place for people to share there branding with others. This will be a continuation of the previous thread that I posted on my old NQ account. If you have any helpful suggestions please post them below.

(I am very new to the futuristic style of art but I will try my best to post logos and other branding ideas here)

Chose your style: Examples: futuristic flat, Abused flat, Futuristic vintage

- For example when I think of futuristic I think of flat clean looking art but there are also the places where this style doesn't extend to such as pirates, and aged industry branding. There is an exception though futuristic vintage (like the nukacola logo from fallout) it is a very eye pleasing style of design and is not a bad way to go in this standards.

How to chose your style:

You will need to do research on what style you like so that you know before you start you won't have to scrap everything because it wasn't a style that fits you, it's all about the artist. If you feel like you like multiple styles try to combine them and/or make sample branding in both styles and see which one fits you and your organization best. I can't tell you how many times I have scraped entire UI folders because in the end the style didn't satisfy me. It all depends on how your eyes react to the colors , shapes , and story. Best places to look at styles in Google or art station.

How to chose your colors:

Another important factor in branding in your color. When you chose your colors try to go for colors that don't your eyes for most people it is bright white, yellow, and orange try to stay stay from these colors. When using white add some shade of any other color (gray and blue are best). So chose colors comfortable to look at (try not to use the colors that hurt eyes) as this its self can ruin branding.

How to chose your shapes:

When you chose your style and color you need to chose/make shapes to combine together to make your branding. There are two types of shapes curved and sharp edged. Use which ever satisfies you. Another factor in shapes in shapes is font. Try to use clean (non cartoon) fonts for your branding as it has a more professional

As myself, I will be working on perfecting my skills in making futuristic sharp flat branding/art style. Here is my first attempt at this style and I will be updating this post adding new branding in this style for people to gain inspiration to make their art as best as it can be. As an uninspired artist makes for the worst art.

Please tell me what you think and share your branding you made in this thread to give others inspiration If you want me to I will continue to post my advancements in mastering this style. If you would like me to try and make branding for you private message me and I will see what I can make.

Template.thumb.png.3b3ca3c3a317548ce54c276146d5c158.png

2 minutes ago, CoreVamore said:

So this is a "show and tell" of organisation logo's? Cool :)

However if it is a "Your logo doesn't meet our guidelines" type thing, then, nopes.... :P

seems like a show and tell :

FEC_full_logo_trans.png

FEC's fullsize logo banner. The font is called Delta Ray, I found it looked good for a creating a futuristic brand look.
It complements our style :)

As for shapes, we're kind of irregular and sleek, like our "F-smile" emblem. Color theme, gray and black. We found white helped contrast the best in this theme, so that's what we went with. Hey, sometimes grayscale works *shrugs* xD

5 minutes ago, TheBlender said:

FEC_full_logo_trans.png

FEC's fullsize logo banner. The font is called Delta Ray, I found it looked good for a creating a futuristic brand look.
It complements our style :)

As for shapes, we're kind of irregular and sleek, like our "F-smile" emblem. Color theme, gray and black. We found white helped contrast the best in this theme, so that's what we went with. Hey, sometimes grayscale works *shrugs* xD

Very cool are your colors just black and white?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking to get my logo re-vamped or made more futuristic since our factions core leadership have very limited knowledge on graphic and art design. 

Anything would help, and your above work looks sick so keep it up!

NOTE: A bit of background information on our organization that may help spur your creativity is as follows;

• We're Militaristic Imperialists 
  • We demand military service by all citizens
  • Our organization initials are O.U.D (Order of United Dominions)

OUDwWordstransparent.png

6 hours ago, Davis said:

I'm looking to get my logo re-vamped or made more futuristic since our factions core leadership have very limited knowledge on graphic and art design. 

Anything would help, and your above work looks sick so keep it up!

NOTE: A bit of background information on our organization that may help spur your creativity is as follows;

• We're Militaristic Imperialists 
  • We demand military service by all citizens
  • Our organization initials are O.U.D (Order of United Dominions)

OUDwWordstransparent.png

DUD huh?  :P

8 hours ago, CoreVamore said:

DUD huh?  :P

Haha, I know I've been told numerous times by the rest of the organization that the font choice makes it very difficult to see the difference in the O & D letters, hence why a re-vamp is needed :P 

30 minutes ago, Davis said:

Haha, I know I've been told numerous times by the rest of the organization that the font choice makes it very difficult to see the difference in the O & D letters, hence why a re-vamp is needed :P 

How about cap changes... oUd  ?

16 minutes ago, CoreVamore said:

How about cap changes... oUd  ?

I'll leave it up to CT3PO0 to decide! We're really open to any idea, as long as it has a militaristic/imperial overtone. 

Hello, CT3PO0 I really like the spin on the logos you have above. So I’m with the DSI , Dark Star Imperium and like the OUD we are a Militaristic entity that requires Military Service of its members. Our org pulls its creative tastes from Starship Troopers, Wing Commander, Battlestar Galactica and Gundam. So we are very Militaristic to our core just like the Federal service requires of the Terrans in Starship Troopers. Our propaganda and media is heavily enfused with that 1940’s scifi spin and our logo design currently is aimed to give off a strong stance as well as fit our name. I Would be interested to see what you think of our logo and possibly what yours would look like if you were create something different.

if you would like to reach me for the rest of the logo concepts or original Black and White versions you can find me on discord.

DSI Org Page: 

https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/dark-star-imperium#tab-applications

DSI Discord:

https://discord.gg/2vkazux 

DSI Propagana Ad. <—— Animated Banner

Just giving an update I have been gone for a while due to personal reasons and i should be back in the next couple of weeks and for any orgs i have already i lost all original PSDs so if you would like your psd ill have to remake the logo because i just got a new computer.