2 DAC questions (new to this)

kleyten

hey guys, i bought the 180€ pack and saw i get 12 DAC´s

1 =  30days free gameplay.

first question: Do i have to use these while the alhpa and beta states or only later in the full game? so is the alpha "free" to play after backing?

second question: Anyone knows how much they will cost in real money and how much they will cost ingame to obtain them?

Hi kleyten and welcome.

DACs are only used after release. All backers having access to the game can do it freely (it's not like you already paid 180€ after all).

They will cost about the same price as one month subscription, around 10-15€.

As for their in-game price, it's up to the players and the law of supply and demand. I'm going to be lazy and quote Nyzaltar (community manager):

The in-game price of a DAC will be the result of the pressure on supply and demand and will not remain constant. It may also vary depending on the particular market you are looking at, even if they will tend to uniformize over time. So, it is hard to say whether it will be difficult to farm DACs, but what it is likely that if many people want to buy DACs, and not so many people sell them, the price will go up. Until it is too high, and people stop wanting to buy it. Then it will stabilize, but still evolve over time.

~ Merwyn

1 hour ago, Mod-Merwyn said:

They will cost about the same price as one month subscription, around 10-15€.

No, because that wouldn't be very smart. They'll Most likely cost somewhere around 18€. More than a sub ofc because it can be sold for ingame money

47 minutes ago, kleyten said:

ty for your 2 answers :)

emm it says pore-alpha starts today :D is there any given time when its starting^^ i rly want to see the game :D

You have to have a patron support pack r a gold+ founder Pack to access the PreAlpha. It's under NDA so you won't see anything If you're Not buying in. 

The NDA will drop once Du reaches alpha 1. In summer we get a new roadmap to see a rough timetable for each stage