Questions On Dual Universe

Hi, I've been following the development of Dual Universe since their E3 announcement and considering the Patron Pledge but I have some questions to clear my doubts so I hope either the community or moderators will answer me, if you cant answer my question due to some circumstances, just say so.

-The business model of Dual.

I know the game runs on a subscription service to generate money but will there be pay to win implemented as from the supporter packs, I see that by paying more you get more stuff like Nodes and Territory control units but will the items in game able to be purchased with real money? I get cosmetics, those are fine but I have doubts and because this is early access I do not know much, I want to support the game as it looks amazing but I am worried about it being pay to win because of the supporter packs

I hope y'all will answer my questions.

Thanks in advance

-Founder and Supporter pack rewards are exclusively for people who back the game before it is released and have barely anything in them. Yes, the Sanctuary TUs and the DACs do have inherent value, but only a relatively small amount would be distributed to the backers compared to what the in-game economy would probably have in a couple of months after release.
        - Supporter packs are exclusively for early backers and will not be available once the game releases
        - All items within the supporter pack are intended to be a "thank you" for backing, and are designed to provide an incentive to support the game

-There will be no pay to win, and no cosmetics, the only thing that will exist is virtual game time coupons that can be bought with IRL money and sold in-game for in-game money, or vise-versa, if you have enough in-game money you can buy one and use it to pay for a month's subscription.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask

9 hours ago, Rmhenn said:

-There will be no pay to win, and no cosmetics, the only thing that will exist is virtual game time coupons

I wouldnt say there wont be cosmetics. The game is in very early development and as far as I know the devs will be looking at different outfits for players so that there is some diversity to an avatars appearance.  ;)

10 minutes ago, CoreVamore said:

The game is in very early development and as far as I know the devs will be looking at different outfits for players so that there is some diversity to an avatars appearance.  ;)

Yeah, just let me to wear my colorful-feathered bird head.  ;D