How to create your own organization?

Scottybro

Hello Dual Universe community. I am new to this game since I only found out about its existance a few days ago but here I am xD

My name is Scott and I am the owner of a multi-gaming community currently over 300 members big with over 100 average online every day.

I want to create an organisation for my boys and actually one lady believe it or not. And I already have a theory but I want to know it for sure. Do you need to buy the supporter pack to be able to create an organization?

If I post this in the wrong section, please tell me were to put these kind of questions next time so I can remove it and replace it, :)

I am still finding my way around xD

Yes you need to buy a support pack in order to create a organization or you can get someone who already has to create one however currently Legates "Leader roles in organisations on the community page"  can not be kicked out of a organization  yet so if you go with option 2 beware

10 hours ago, unown006 said:

Yes you need to buy a support pack in order to create a organization or you can get someone who already has to create one however currently Legates "Leader roles in organisations on the community page"  can not be kicked out of a organization  yet so if you go with option 2 beware

Thanks for the reply man I appreciate it allot. I’ll grind some money to buy the supporter pack and thanks for the tip, I’ll keep it in mind.