What I will do when I get Dual Universe

So when Dual universe becoms more accesable (sorry for my english) and I will be able to play it my plan is to get enough rescources to build a decent sized ship able to carry 10 people or so, and then fly as far away ass possible from any civliztion until we cant.

We land on a isolated planet never been explored and live off there doing our own thing until we get invaided by goverments or pirates.

Am I the only one thinking about doing this or is this just a dum or impossible idea?

4 minutes ago, yamamushi said:

Yes, not only can you fly to another planet, eventually you can fly to another solar system even.

It will take a lot of time, but it will be doable. 

Well it will be worth it if u are the first to land on a planet and are able to access viable and rare resources before anybody else it can be a very risky thoe since others might try to attack u to get those resources

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, BandaTalk said:

I’m going to invest heavily in insurance.  Heavily.  

Insurance is having a good group of people to adventure with, and protect each others back with. Thats the BEST insurance you can have in a game like DU  :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2018 at 5:50 PM, CoreVamore said:

Insurance is having a good group of people to adventure with, and protect each others back with. Thats the BEST insurance you can have in a game like DU  :)

Kind of doubt there will be anyone providing insurance early game anyhow ;P

I enjoy the whole Space Tourism thing: "So come to Mars... for the memory of a lifetime!" :P

I think something as simple as that to begin with is going to be very fun given the scale of the game world in DU being created and compared to other MMOs.

• 2 months later...
On 5/9/2018 at 10:59 AM, Justus_Stargaze said:

So when Dual universe becoms more accesable (sorry for my english) and I will be able to play it my plan is to get enough rescources to build a decent sized ship able to carry 10 people or so, and then fly as far away ass possible from any civliztion until we cant.

We land on a isolated planet never been explored and live off there doing our own thing until we get invaided by goverments or pirates.

Am I the only one thinking about doing this or is this just a dum or impossible idea?

thats nearly the same plan like the one we have so yeah, i think it is possibel for my knowled now, and good luck for u with ur friends, we only have to wait some more weeks before we will be able to play too.

greets. Bandwurm

9 hours ago, Bandwurm said:

thats nearly the same plan like the one we have so yeah, i think it is possibel for my knowled now, and good luck for u with ur friends, we only have to wait some more weeks before we will be able to play too.

greets. Bandwurm

Thanks and good luck on your travels my friend.