The Hitchhiker Guide to Dual Universe: Chapter ONE

Jeronimo

H2GDU: Chapter ONE  

29 members have voted

1. 1. During a light speed travel, what would happen if you jump?

• You ll be smahed like a crepe on the wall?
    • You ll be teleported outside of the ship?
    • Nothing would happen?
    • Others? (explain)
  2. 2. You by accident crash alone on a comet and survive, with few hours left of oxygenes. What would be the best reaction?

• Calling S.O.S Troubleshooting, wishing they arrive in time?
    • Hold your breath and swim to the nearet planet, wishing atmosfer entry combustion not roasting you completly?
    • Digging your tomb and leave a note?
    • Others? (explain)
  3. 3. If by chance during your exploration you encounter a Black Hole?

• You go straight inside where ever its leads to?
    • You take a picture, get around and be carefull not to be sucked in?
    • You call your familly and ask for advice?
    • Others? (explain)

Somewhere in the United Kingdom, a gravitational distortion is caused by sudden rotational forces being applied underground.

That'll be Douglas Adams, spinning in his grave.

954.jpg

I would probably go into a Black Hole, if I knew it actually was going to do something other than destroy my ship and kill me in seconds.

There's no Black Holes planned yet according to one of the interviews, so if I found one and they didn't say anything about it, I would let a crewmember go into it first in a shuttle. 

I would probably go into a Black Hole, if I knew it actually was going to do something other than destroy my ship and kill me in seconds.

There's no Black Holes planned yet according to one of the interviews, so if I found one and they didn't say anything about it, I would let a crewmember go into it first in a shuttle. 

A red shirt of course

send Captaintwerk first  ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

To question 2: Obvious answer is obvious. I mine the beZeus outta it, voxmancy up a set of engines using the wreck of my ship, and then pilot my new 'roidship to the Black Hole for Question 3.

Question 3: I open a Restaurant. Because while Yama might want to know "where are we going", "what we're going to eat when we get there" is way more important ;)

Question 2: patch the hull, fix the life support. Use the ice i mined from the comet to fuel the life support while I repair my ship.

Question 3: I wound modify the coordinates of the back hole on my star chart, sell them to my enemy and watch them jump into the event horizon, and laugh as they remain frozen there from my POV.   

While it might seem like seconds to you, it would actually take an infinite amount of time to reach the Schartzchild radius.

During a light speed travel, what would happen if you jump?

I think there wont be light speed, well maybe but you need to know what comes in front of you. If there are any debris you die too. If you jump and you are in your cockpit I don't believe it would do much, but if you jump just before light speed occurs, you could get smashed into the ship (considering not a small ship with simple cockpit).

You by accident crash alone on a comet and survive, with few hours left of oxygenes. What would be the best reaction?

You call the patrol of your org, but not only. You look for elements on the planet that will synthesise O² by electrolysis or two elements giving O² when reacting. 

If by chance during your exploration you encounter a Black Hole?

Take a pic, send it, a special fleet would come to test the Black Hole (sending different kind of objects/energies into it).

To question 2: Obvious answer is obvious. I mine the beZeus outta it, voxmancy up a set of engines using the wreck of my ship, and then pilot my new 'roidship to the Black Hole for Question 3.

Question 3: I open a Restaurant. Because while Yama might want to know "where are we going", "what we're going to eat when we get there" is way more important ;)

And you would call it "The Restaurant at the end of the Universe"