6 minutes ago, dw_ace_918 said:

Yes, only Arkship generates money where people can generate wealth to start and don't think I lack planning for this.

Good one!! :D We understood well each other there.

I was wondering how precisely you would define or elaborate on the statement "I want to have fun".

I only ask because I am curious and because I feel the need to point something out depending on your expectations.

Now, we are all here to have fun in the end, no doubt, and everyone defines fun a little differently.

But I was mostly curious if you (just) look at the end goal of you having a working democracy or w/e. Basically, my point is that large(r) projects will lead to challenges and it won't always be "fun" especially if you fail to generate initial momentum. Sometimes, initial momentum can make or break projects or influence long-term morale. We all want to accomplish certain things but unless we are relatively lucky it will be a bumpy ride in two ways:

First, all the struggles to establish the idea, state or project must be overcome such as creating an infrastructure in and beyond the game, finding people and backers, etc. And if you do all that, then it doesn't stop. Then you have to keep it alive.

Create and maintain.

I am sure you are ready to invest energy, time, nerves into the idea(l)s you have but perhaps it's good to mention it here again as some kind of "PSA" for others.

And not everyone has to try to invent the wheel anew. If similar groups or projects pop up, join them or collaborate instead of trying to do everything yourself with your name or brand on it.

Might sometimes take pride or compromise, but gets you further on average.

A clean Slate.

The Earth is lost, we lost her for ever.
In the end it who was to blame? large corporations? individuals?
All are to blame...And now we woke up on a fresh planet.

Tabula Rasa, a clean slate, a fresh start.
A way to do it right, All for one, one for All.
We live as one, vote as one, die as one.

Want to be The One?

https://discord.gg/pVVjJGk

You put it in a such a beautiful way.... (gosh, you're poet!).

In time, we'll probably stablish good relationship between our orgs.

4 hours ago, Aaron Cain said:

In the end it who was to blame?

PS: for me, nobody. I feel that everybody do what they can, what they feel and what they know, all time. Nothing more, nothing less. I feel It's more a question of learning than blaming.

2 hours ago, Nanoman said:

Oh that's right I forgot, earth is flat, planet X is round.

Edit: Is this org still alive? It seems that the community page has already been deleted and most of OP's posts as well.

We are alive, and refocused.

4 hours ago, Nanoman said:

Oh that's right I forgot, earth is flat, planet X is round.

Edit: Is this org still alive? It seems that the community page has already been deleted and most of OP's posts as well.

Kinda makes sense now why he keeps trying to prevent people from quoting him >.<

It probably only makes sense to old EVE players, but it's starting to feel like a revival of Xetic. 

42 minutes ago, Kuritho said:

Violets are red, roses a blue

i can't help it... you absolutely remind me this song...

OMG, is it not beautiful and touching?

https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/tabula-rasa

Here's the link, it called

TABULA RASA

I didn't know what I'm going to do with it, but join if you want to be a friend.

Discord Is:

https://discord.gg/bJfAXY

Home of The Society for Free Enterprise,

And Partnership for the Creation of Civilization,

As well as Whatever You Want,

Maybe Who Knows What's Next.