Closing Thread due to Technical Issues and Development considerations.  Please unfollow. We will rethink our organizations approach and development, on hope to provide a place for collaboration an relationship building.

Forgive me for backing out of the original ideas. In the future, an organization thread will supply more concrete structure and purpose.

Hi dw_Ace,

As you know im not the first one to embrace a central government. But, If you need help i can provide some help and maybe i can add a degree of freedom ;)

For security and some other things i would Highly recommend to make contact with https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/fullmetal-aegis 

For Partnership, i would like to offer the services of https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/tranquility as safe-haven and neutral ground for diplomatic talks and maybe you have an idea or two too.

And i think you should add neutrality to your statement, might not work in the end but if you align to a mayor faction there will be problems with people not willing or able to join.

Hope i can help abit and good luck!

I'll have to study the dev information on organizations to see how I can implamant a representative democracy with leaders from the main leader, judicial leaders, security, military, treasury, etc.. That would operate without direct administive need, as well as limited powers that require review and voting before action can be taken (or decidedly not taken).

It's a ruff idea, and I am looking for people interested in helping in developing a free society.

3 hours ago, dw_ace_918 said:

@Immortal Prospect I'd also be interested in your thoughts on ways to prevent corruption in a representative democracy.  Also, as much as possible, leadership matters and activities will be public.

I'd like to say, if you let me, that "representative democracy" leads to corruption naturaly, in my view.

Just look all representative democracies.
However, those representatives represents actually the collective consciousness.
Just as there can be no shepherds without a flock.
That's my view, anyway. Each one will have to reflect on it to get his/her own criteria.
Good luck!

@dw_ace_918 I agree with @Alsan_Teamaro, Corruption has unfortunately always been a part of democracies since they have existed. 

Here are *possible* suggestion

-Paying lawmen and military well 

-Eliminate potential or existing laws and programs that breed corruption

-possibly a special espionage task force responsible for sniffing out corruption 

-Promote transparency and access to information 

Guess I'll come IF it is a meritocracy.

Meritocracy naturally leads the best of the ability to rise, whether by political, economical, militaristic, or otherwise beneficial to the society at hand.

32 minutes ago, Immortal Prospect said:

-Paying lawmen and military well 

-Eliminate potential or existing laws and programs that breed corruption

-possibly a special espionage task force responsible for sniffing out corruption 

-Promote transparency and access to information 

I understand -and till certain point I like- these well intended efforts, although they are still external to the problem. And that's the reason why, in the end, they wont work. Because (always in my feel and from an inmediate perspective) problems starts when a mass of people is in such immature and helpless state, that they are willing to cede and put their power (and their voice and vote) in the hands of social/human farmers or shepherds. Representatives or politicians, I meant...

So, for me, it is rather a question of conscience (or awareness). Individual conscience and -then- collective.

46 minutes ago, dw_ace_918 said:

this is about a free society who can build their own wealth

As much "free or rich" as their citizens are or feel themselves, individually, within them ... And ("democratic" or not) states actually can't do that, but getting it worse, programming "their" citizens in many, many ways, subtly making them unable to take charge of their own lives (because they really don't want to), as individuals and as collective. That's my point.

But also I feel that all of this it's not wrong ultimately. It is like it is, every moment. Could it be different of what it is? Those who absolutely believe in free will (and in humans as separated entities) would say yes. I better don't say anything about that.  :D

46 minutes ago, dw_ace_918 said:

In the end, I want to have fun

And that's, my friend, a wise intend... specially if you don't make place to any expectation.

Have fun and thanks for this talk.