Game access during the pre-alpha

fallang

Hi Everyone,

I'm reading the forums since few days, being interested to join the game & community with the pre-alpha pledge.

One question stll remaining for me ( about the pre-alpha rules ) is it a permanent pre-alpha ? or is it open only during few hours/days testing periods ? 

In other words, pledging now with the patron pack will allow me to play and test all the time  ? ( except patchs / reboot operations, which is ok ).

Sorry if it's a dumb question, I tried to get the answer by googling, but still confused... 

Currently server is online only for 1-2 days a week. You can check scheduled date on website on the top of a page. 

As NQ told in their blogs, they are working on extending up-time of their servers after Alpha 1 stage is started (May/June), but still not 24/7.

On 4/30/2018 at 7:30 PM, fallang said:

Ok, it might be too early to join right now  if I wanted to "focus" on it.

Current offers will be available till Beta start. So you still have enough time to check progress on Alpha 1 and Alpha 2 stage. Personally I'm waiting till the very end to make a decision whether I want to spend 180 eur. 

Well your question is mostly answered.

But here's a tid bit of a reason.

Atm we're testing stuff, not playing for the pure fun of an finished game.

This is pre-alpha atm, soon maybe Alpha1. Where soon can be anywhere between "Now" and "December ... or further", as no timeline has been given out. Just that they're trying to get it out when ready~

And as for if 180 Pack is worth it.

Yeah, you get 12 dac which should be around 150 Euro worth at the end + some nifty bonus stuff like the pet's+outfit+sancturial terrotory unit.

Nothing that gives you "dat ueber op boost" just stuff to make the start a bit easyer and aesthetics.

Everyone needs to decide for themself if they want to spent that much money. But it's a simple calculation thingy:

(where i life)

- 120 Liter of good beer (about a year or so worth)

- 12 pizzas + a drink at a restaurant

- 30 packs of cigarrets (600 pieces probably)

- two medium priced pair of shoes

- three jeans

- 10~15 books

- around 25 manga volumes

- etc

I luckily had some spare room in my gameing budget this year.

Atm used just 90 bucks of that ... + DUAL.