[FROG] FrogSwarm (French)

2015_FS.png

WHO ARE WE ? / QUI SOMMES NOUS ?
Forged in the EVE-Online's flames, scattering tears and white flags across the universe, we were known as "[T C F] Tau Ceti Federation" an alliance of the greater RedSwarm Federation composed of GoonSwarm and Red Alliance. Back in 2010, tired of the game, we leaved and created FrogSwarm a strong community with it's own culture, first in World of Tanks then in Star Conflict, War Thunder, Armored Warfare, Elite Dangerous, Albion Online and many others. We mainly evolve in real MMO sandbox games (even if there is shitty moba in the list) because it's our favorite flavor. Our community has seen more than 2,500 members in 9 years and more than 400 active members.

Forgés dans les flammes de EvE-Online, dispersant les larmes et les drapeaux blancs à travers l’univers, nous étions connus sous le nom de “[ T C F ] Tau Ceti Federation”. En 2010, lassés par le jeu, nous sommes partis pour créer FrogSwarm une communauté solide ayant sa propre culture, au début sur World of Tanks, puis Star Conflict, War Thunder, Armored Warfare, Elite Dangerous, Albion Online et bien d’autres encore. Nous évoluons principalement dans les vraient MMO sandbox (même si il y a des moba merdique dans la liste) parce que c'est notre style de jeu favori. Notre communauté a vu passer plus de 2,500 membres en 9 ans et plus de 400 membres actifs.

OUR GOALS / NOS OBJECTIFS.
Conquer the universe and prick your cookies! FrogSwarm is a thirties+ corporation, PvP oriented and wishing to have a significant involvement in geopolitics. We do not want to live in safe systems, but have our own path, territories and homeland. In other words, we are an organization who wants to have large old school broadside space battles with allies and enemies of the moment. We do not want to be a random corporation with no activity, we have ambitions and we want to succeed in that way whatever the game we play.

Conquérir le monde et vous piquer vos cookies! FrogSwarm est une corporation de trentenaires et plus, orienté PvP souhaitant avoir un poids et une implication importante dans la géopolitique. Nous ne voulons pas vivre dans les systèmes en toute sécurité, mais posséder nos propre territoires. En d’autres termes, nous sommes une organisation désireuse de conquête, de grande batailles spatiales avec nos alliés et ennemies du moment. Nous ne souhaitons pas être une corporation lambda dont l’activité est léthargique, nous avons de l’ambition et nous voulons nous en donner les moyens.

FROGSWARM IN VIDEO.

You can find out all our videos on FrogTube.

LEADERSHIP.
FrogSwarm is an enlightened dictatorship community. All officers form the executive council in which we listen and debate ideas. Three leaders called "illuminati" settle and choose the most appropriate direction for the organization. If the enlightened dictatorship can afraid some minds, you should know that we have the firm conviction that no democracy has never worked in a game. We are fortunate to count in exceptional leaders who have advanced experience in the space battlefield 'nuff said.

FrogSwarm est une communauté en dictature éclairée. L’ensemble des officiers forment le directoire dans lequel nous écoutons et débattons des idées. Trois dirigeants appelés les “illuminati” choisissent les orientations les mieux adaptées pour l’organisation. Si la dictature éclairée peut refroidir certains esprits, sachez que nous avons la ferme conviction qu’aucune démocratie n’a jamais fonctionné dans un jeu, expérience à l’appui. Nous avons la chance de compter au sein de notre communauté des leaders d’exception qui ont une expérience avancée dans le domaine des batailles 'nuff said.

NEWBIES PROGRAM.
We help our newcomers regardless of the game to make them quickly autonomous. Our trainers are concerned to show them the workings of things according to their own wishes, accompanying them for several weeks before the release into the wild. Our mumble helps to stick all together according to members activities and play together so our veterans can pass their advanced knowledge to future generations.

Nous accompagnons nos nouveaux arrivants quel que soit le jeu afin qu’il puissent rapidement être autonomes. Nos formateurs s’occupent de leur montrer les rouages selon leurs orientations et les accompagnent pendant plusieurs semaines avant de les lâcher dans la nature. Notre mumble permet de se retrouver selon les activités et de jouer tous ensemble pour que les vétérans puissent passer leurs connaissances aux futures générations.

WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS ? / QU'EST CE QUI NOUS DIFFÉRENCIE DES AUTRES ?

All and nothing. We are known in the gaming world for our very special humor that may be too focused on troll for some.

Tout et rien. Nous sommes connu dans le monde du jeu vidéo pour avoir un humour tout à fait particulier peut être trop orienté sur le troll pour certains.

TESTIMONY :

"Ah frogs, incomparable, bastards when you are in the opposite side, troll meat humor eaters. We like or don't, but I love them despite my countless ships number  drifting among the asteroids of EVE still smoking their shots. But I should have stay out from where I should not have been. Curiosity have always been my worst default. I must say they are the only ones to be be able to explain your mistakes by trolling you."

“Ah les frogs, inégalables, salaud a souhait quand tu es dans le camps en face, viandards de l’humour trollesque. On aime ou on aime pas, mais moi je les adores malgré mon nombre de ship incalculable qui dérive parmi les astéroïdes de EvE, encore fumant de leur tirs. Mais bon faut pas traîner là ou on devrait pas. La curiosité à toujours été mon plus vilain défaut. Faut dire que ces les seuls a être capable de t’expliquer tes erreurs en te Trollant.”

"I was a thousand miles to imagine what you were, there is a gap between what people say about you and the reality. I love you !"

“J’étais à milles lieux d’imaginer ce que vous étiez, il y a un fossé entre ce que les gens racontent sur vous et la réalité. Je vous aiment !”

"Cyrillic sheets in English to French attention. It's sadomasochism. If I was good I will answer you the same to chew your face in, but it's not like amphibians were reproducing at a fast speed .BEWARE YOUR TADPOLES !! "

“Des fiches cyrilliques en anglais à l’attention de français. C’est du sado-masochisme. Si j’étais doué je vous répondrai par la même pour vous mâcher la gueule, mais c’est pas comme si les batraciens se reproduisaient à une vitesse fulgurante. FAITES GAFFE A VOS TETARDS!!”

"The Frogs, it's like a bad STDs: once caught, you never get to get rid of it."

“Les Frogs, c’est un peu comme une mauvaise MST: une fois attrapé, on arrive jamais à s’en débarrasser.”

"Damn! second time we gossip and laughs with you on mumble! And the tought is the same for us both! You are awesome !"

“Bordel ! deuxième fois que l’on papote délire avec vous sur mumble ! Et l’avis est le même pour les deux ! Vous êtes géniaux !”

INTERNAL ORGANIZATION.
Strong members for a strong corporation! Traditionally the corporation is communist. Players bring a portion of their resources, they pool in the corporation so it helps us to provide many services to our members. But also a 100% ship reimbursement program in case of loss during corp or alliance operations. Our goal is to accompany and enrich our members as we can to make sure they do not lack anything for having the hangar of their wishes and our expectations. We want to have strong sectors of activity, such as production, resources or exploration. Our core business "PvP" is costly, we want to give ourselves the way to practice it at all times and not be limited by personal budget issues or hangar.

Des membres forts pour une corporation forte ! De manière traditionnelle la corporation est de type communiste. Les joueurs apportent une partie de leurs ressources, qu’ils mettent en commun dans la corporation, afin que celle-ci puisse fournir de nombreux services pour nos membres. Mais aussi un programme de remboursement de vaisseau à 100% en cas de perte pendant les opérations corpo ou alliance. Notre but est d’arriver à accompagner et enrichir nos membres au maximum afin que ceux-ci ne manquent de rien pour disposer de hangars, en adéquation avec leurs souhaits et nos attentes. Nous voulons avoir des secteurs d’activité forts, tels que la production, les ressources ou l’exploration. Notre activité principale “pvp” étant coûteuse, nous voulons nous donner les moyens de pratiquer celle-ci en toutes circonstances et non d’être limités par des problèmes de budget personnel ou de hangar.

WHAT'S THE RESULT ? / QUE EST LE RÉSULTAT ?
Well... In a daily basis ? Let's see this in image.

Eh bien... Au quotidiens ? Voyons ça en images.

rJRHHrGOnfLRQ.png

RECRUITMENT. / RECRUTEMENT.
We are a French speaking corporation only. Even if it's sad, a lot of French aren't unable or don't want to talk English and will never join a multilingual organization. Then a long time ago we decided to stick in an organization lang based for the dumb Frenches we are.  Only one way to join : http://frogswarm.fr/apply

Nous sommes une corporation de Francophones uniquement. Même si c'est triste, beaucoup de français ne veulent ou ne peuvent parler Anglais et ne rejoindront jamais une organisation internationale. De ce fait, il y a fort longtemps nous avons donc décidé de rester une organisation basé sur notre langue natale pour les idiots de chauvins que nous sommes. Une seule façon de rejoindre : http://frogswarm.fr/apply

HOW TO CONTACT US. / COMMENT NOUS CONTACTER.
For obvious security reasons, whatever services you will use to contact us, you will need to identify yourself with a Frog ID.

Pour des raisons évidentes de sécurité, quel que soit le service que vous allez utiliser pour nous contacter, vous aurez besoin de vous authentifier avec un Frog ID.

First / D'abord

Then / Ensuite

An embassy is available here to contact us for any issues or official need to talk.

Une ambassade diplomatique est disponible ici pour nous contacter en cas de problèmes ou de besoin de discuter officiel.

For anything else just check at our Wiki : http://wiki.frogswarm.fr/

Pour tout autres choses regardez notre Wiki : http://wiki.frogswarm.fr/

Did you noticed ? We fucking own at propaganda.

Vous avez remarqué ? On déchire en propagande.

https://pics.frogswarm.fr/#15729849986004

NeNiGnaAGoILQ.jpg

Greetings Silmerias,

I'd like to run a small highlight on your organization on the Dual Universe Sleepers website; I just PMailed you the raw text, please feel free to check and let me know if you require any correction or information complement before publishing.

Just a word since there is some interrogations about us.

We wont be recruiting people but internally, all the FrogSwarm members in our dual universe organisation is a part of our community.

Some people are asking why so let me answer:

Even if a game under development can create some hype, we don't want to get new people into without an actual game. Since we are a groupe oriented in pvp games, we want some multiplayer content to be able to play together even if it's very limited. Get new people involved without a playable, enjoyable game is a non sense for us.

If you like our organisation and you plan to be a part of it, wait until the game will be real and we are going to open our doors. If you want you can still join us for a talk as it's not mandatory to be a part of FrogSwarm for that. 

Feel free to contact us:

• get into our secure mumble following this procedure
  • or if you are too lazy to create a Frog ID, in our public discord (only used for external contact)

I hope this post can help the understanding of our organisation.

o7 Fly safe.

• 1 month later...

So some infos about FrogSwarm. As I said we will remain quiet until the game comes true and will be playable with the multiplayer content we want. But I will launch some news in here about us time to time and post some of our glorious propaganda in the community hub.

For today I just want to talk to you about the level of implication FrogSwarm is making. In another space game we play right now we designed and coded an awesome Killboard fast and user friendly to be able to have some input of our game activity in the Open Space where kills and loss appears as trophy or shame depending what you loose.

Here the Killboard : http://kb.frogswarm.fr/

Kill Example : http://kb.frogswarm.fr/kill/3369

But it's not all, we also designed a standing board to setup our relationships with the others groups.

Here the Standing Board : http://sb.frogswarm.fr/

We are a well known corporation in Star Conflict because of our mischief we are known as a cancer / toxic / (insert any random pubbies hate words) because we do love kill people in the open space when we have the opportunity to as a group. We use the game as our playground and people really hates us because we have fun by ruining the others game.

It could sounds bad when someone is talking about us, but at the end it's all about fun, we have fun by killing people in a game that allow us to do it, but we are hated for it. We want to create conflict that make the game more interesting, more dangerous, less farming simulator or carbearland. Some groups understands us and some just hate us. Some have tried to confront and formed up against us but we always won the battles then we think that it probably created some frustration. We are the bad guys and we do love it.

We are a very well organised group, as for an example we also have great tools like this one called FrogCast. This software have been designed and developed by us, it make possible the officers to broadcast any important message to all the members out of the game / mumble through a small non intrusive pop-up with an alarm song for getting people UP when we are forming up (PC and Mobile version).

You need to login in the application with your Single Sign On called Frog ID that we use for anything, it's all centralized with only one account for all our services as Mumble, Forum, Wiki, FrogCast, etc.. (see the SSO Auth System) And if you are a member of FrogSwarm then you will be able to use the app.

- Login

AMhHAinaLhehI.jpg

- User connected
rJFoFOIeiiMJm.jpg

- New message
FgcPMbDLgNPqE.jpg

- Form and sent
BInMnQbLMremK.jpg

- Received
lohqeEKndcNEI.jpg

- Broadcasts history
iNJPiqhMfhbQP.jpg

So it's a small but powerful software, it can gives you an idea of what we are able to provide for our members to make our community well organised and well equipped. That's all for today, see you next time, fly safe o7

CuR_bCCWYAAWX4w.jpg

• 1 month later...

You just have to love this community where "pirates" are "dealt with the most extreme way" and people who "ruin others days" are congratulated. The duality is hilarious. And that pun was bad

Anyway: hope you guys add content, looking forward to it

• 2 months later...

Dear all,

In the wait of Dual Universe, FrogSwarm decided to jump into Empyrion which is quite the 'same' kind of game, so I decided to tell you some of our story in it.

We made our sweet home a spatial base in a deep space and we own multiple mining outpost on some planets for its interesting mineral resources that helps in our ship production.

One of them is called Netpune, very popular for the peaceful traders and miners corporation since they live here and call it home. But a few months later, the miners explained us they had a ruler corporation on Neptune called IMT blackmailing them since they had the biggest military forces and nobody would try to fight. Moreover this corporation wasn't respecting any of the server's rules, using exploits to give them monstrous advantages and not listening at any request from the other corporations of the planet. More than that, miners and traders, where afraid to ask anything to them.

One of the problem was IMT had 7 huge bases on this planet. And because there is a limit of buildings number you can place in a planet, no one else could be able to create anything. And one other was the huge number of usefulness blocks they had making the planet stream loading very laggy.

When we heard that, we decided to jump in and help them in a diplomatic way. We federate then to write a request in the official forum, for a diplomacy start. They kindly asked IMT to remove some of the blocks to help people about the lag since it was really awful and we showed our support by answering that we also were going to remove some unnecessary stuff we had on our outpost to help even if we weren't directly concerned.

qfHLefjQbbFEo.jpg

The MIT leadership answer came and talks by itself. But what they didn't knew when they posted is that this arrogance would lead them to their loss. Their ignorance of the military force of FrogSwarm was a good reason to give them a lesson of humility.

kIKLJPDrdEjKP.jpg

Operation 'Arrogance'

At Saturday 09:00pm, FrogSwarm lauched the operation 'Arrogance'. Exclusively a photo of a part of our capital fleet parked on an outpost waiting the order to jump. As well a close photo of one of our Battleship.

ceIbnQRRmQpfs.jpg

NBqkiOIfbFfpO.jpg

An hour later, the main base as well as 6 other IMT bases are destroyed, included their entire capital fleet in orbit on Neptune. FrogSwarm will lose a single capital ship and two tanks on the ground. If I can not give the details of our strategy, I can simply say that IMTs did not expect such a surge. We fought in the same time in the bases with our intervention forces, on the ground with our tanks and finally in space with our capital fleet.

At 10:30pm we celebrate the success of your operation, our capital fleet hovering above the old IMT base now owned by us and renamed for the occasion as: 'Option #4' before giving all we captured including resources and vessels to the corporations of Neptune in equitable sharing and offered them the protection of our capital feet hovering above during the 'looting party' of their bases still smoking before packing and returning on our space base.

The planet being freed from the IMT tyranny, we posted this:

BbcdEDAdAnqJn.jpg

And the Miners / Traders are very happy and thankful for what we did.

HanAKkPAgkDKK.jpg

We offered to reopen the dialogue with IMT, but no any answer to date.

So, we destroyed the last IMT base in another planet called Osiris on Sunday and Monday they tried fight back, but they loss their entire cap fleet for the last time since they don't own anything more.

That's it ! I hope you enjoyed it, see you for the next chapter.

Arrogant and megalomaniac. I was going to make a higher pledge, but on second thought after reading your squabbles, I'd rather keep my money.

Why I should I spend more on a game that will be ruined by a group of pervert whose only goal is to prevent others from having fun?

Hi everyone,

Before this topic turns into a flame war, here are a few things that need to be clarified:

While the Frogswarm seems clearly provocative, their intent is to play the "baddies", something quite classic in a sandbox game: as there will be no large hostile NPC faction (at least as the beginning of the game), the PvE aspect will be quite limited. It's only natural that some groupe of players start to play the "evil faction" to create some challenge and conflicts in game.

That being said, their ability to impact the game experience on others is defined by what the game mechanics will authorize. The Novaquark team goal on this aspect isn't to let the game becoming a free-for-all, hardcore survival environment as it happens in games like Rust or Ark:Evolved. There will be Safe Zones (large areas with a size counted in kilometers), where you can build what you want, trade goods, or roleplay with friends without worrying of being ganked by anyone... And there will be the rest of the Universe, where you have to accept the risk to cross the path of bloody pirates.

In most games, when you encounter NPC pirates, you can't negociate with them. They just attack and try to kill you. So the result ends in being the same here. Moreover, if you just want to avoid conflicts, there will be some factors that will play in your favor: the huge size of the universe (pirates won't be able to be everywhere), reputation systems (if some group of pirates start to annoy too many people, they might be overwhelmed by a coalition), equipment to make you more discreet or faster (it would be up to you to outsmart the pirates with who you cross path. that can be also some kind of challenges).

Also, while being attacked by other players outside Safe Zones will be part of the game in Dual Universe, we will keep an eye on griefing situations (the act of continuously harassing the same player(s) with the only goal in mind to prevent them to play). However, here's an example of a situation that won't be considered as griefing: if someone fly a ship without taking appropriate precautions and enter an area where pirates are roaming, even if the player is attacked several times, this won't be considered as griefing.

Hoping this quick explanation will shed some light on the game balance we try to put in place.

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

Arrogant and megalomaniac. I was going to make a higher pledge, but on second thought after reading your squabbles, I'd rather keep my money.
Why I should I spend more on a game that will be ruined by a group of pervert whose only goal is to prevent others from having fun?

Good thing in DU: as Nyz mentioned there are plenty of safespaces for you to play. And if EVERYTHING goes wrong, there is STILL an option: just fly with your ship to a place far, far away and be safe there

Excuse me sir, are you talking about FrogSwarm or about the IMT ?

While the Frogswarm seems clearly provocative, their intent is to play the "baddies", something quite classic in a sandbox game: as there will be no large hostile NPC faction (at least as the beginning of the game), the PvE aspect will be quite limited. It's only natural that some groupe of players start to play the "evil faction" to create some challenge and conflicts in game.

In most games, when you encounter NPC pirates, you can't negociate with them. They just attack and try to kill you. So the result ends in being the same here. Moreover, if you just want to avoid conflicts, there will be some factors that will play in your favor: the huge size of the universe (pirates won't be able to be everywhere), reputation systems (if some group of pirates start to annoy too many people, they might be overwhelmed by a coalition), equipment to make you more discreet or faster (it would be up to you to outsmart the pirates with who you cross path. that can be also some kind of challenges).

Also, while being attacked by other players outside Safe Zones will be part of the game in Dual Universe, we will keep an eye on griefing situations (the act of continuously harassing the same player(s) with the only goal in mind to prevent them to play). However, here's an example of a situation that won't be considered as griefing: if someone fly a ship without taking appropriate precautions and enter an area where pirates are roaming, even if the player is attacked several times, this won't be considered as griefing.

I also want to clarify some points.

1- We aren't pirates.

We are more a corporation seeking to expand, control and rule.

2- We only go to war against who deserves it.

As for example the last story where the Miners / Traders were in a bad situation, we only ruin the game of this kind of awful players. We also do roaming only for the fight and the fun. We usually don't grief people, but in the other hand, only a miss-respect from players / corporations could lead us in that way. I think in that case it's fully deserved, when you loose you act as man with honor and recognize the other good game by a "Good fight" or a "Well played", nothing else. It's only a game.

Be friendly with your worst enemy, you could be allied one day.

3- Negotiation is always the first step to do with us.

If we are enemies for any reasons and you want to sort it out, If you didn't refused to talk when we offered it then everything will be fine, but be careful, it's a one time offer, we won't open it again if you choose to be unfriendly.

4- If you contact us in a diplomatic way.

We are open to any questions, negotiations or partnership and it doesn't mean money or resources but only human relations. As examples:

• Someone or a corporation can contact us to join and follow as a friendly because they like what we do.
  • Someone or a corporation can contact us because they are neighbor and don't want to have bad relations with us.
  • A corporation can contact us because they like us or what we do and ask for an alliance and be an actor of our path.

All is a matter of relationship. Open the dialogue with us, we will always answer.

Fly safe o7

• 2 weeks later...