I missed something...

Korvid Rin

You could try getting a business Internet account. Not sure how strict they are with those for validating a business. Or do you just have to pay more to get unlimited?

It's like 50$ more for unlimited apparently. Not cool. You'd think the premium internet connection would have that built in.  And I had a biz acct.  It's not worth it for the slight boost in speed. The current rate for a biz acct is more than 100$ difference. I'm just being salty I guess. 

Sounds very 90s or early 2000s or just lack of competition on your area. I barely remember the time when home internet was charged by use and I don't think I've ever had data limit at home. Then again anytime I hear something about USA internet service providers it is something bad. A Finnish ISP actually has had very successful advertising campaigns with "Elisa price missionaries" preaching cheap prices in USA :D Some of them are quite fun. See for yourself. 

skip this to 30 or 40s 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6cnpbvAJl4&index=60&list=PLoYgvGiwgZk4lBkxwjFGSzVRWWE9bHO0x