Gather.Innovate.Explore

How's it going everyone? Just bought my Patron pack like 2 weeks ago and was weighing in the decision about how serious I was about this game. Turns out I upgraded my graphics card to a GTX 1060 3 GB so I can play the game so does that say something? 

I come from Germany but I was raised in Texas and I've played games as far as I can remember when I began with Duck Hunter and Super Mario on the old Super Nintendo. I've played Megaman 64, Cruise 'n USA, Mariokart, Kingdom Hearts, Shogun Total War, Starwars Battlefront 1 and 2 (new ones are god awful), Burnout Takedown, Minecraft, Space Engineers, Planetside 2, League of Legends, Dota, and just a whole butt more titles that I wanna go over but probably won't. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't think I've ever invested this much $dough$ into any game and I really hope it becomes some extraordinary by the likes we have never seen before in an MMO sandbox game. 

Some more about me, I play any kind of sport, I daydream a lot, love food, love beer, Nutella is life, and my mind is literally all over the map. 

Love building stuff, going on adventures, fighting and pvp battles as much as the next person, and roleplaying. I sincerely hope I can meet some awesome people and begin building a community where we can all have fun! 

Welcome to PARADISE!

Here, you'll notice some cheesy terrain, with more holes than a straw!

On the other side, you'll notice... more holes. Did we just make a set for a Disney film?

And look right behind yonder and you'll find the meaning of life! Just kidding, just more holes.

Welcome Shadow! I really hope the game will be a one of a kind MMO, and from what has been shown, it is looking to shape up to be that way. You know it is really hard to find people that play dota 2 in communities that I am in. Do you still play it? I personally have stopped playing it (but could get back into it) and just watch esports (EG fan). I hope that you find what you are looking for in this game, and if you are in the market for an org, come check out mine (link down below).

Anyways see you in game

Glad

Org link: https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/minds-reach#tab-posts

Hi, welcome to you! Roleplayers are not so active, as far as I see. Will be good to have a little more of it!

There are a lot of Space Engineers players around, including myself. I think you won't be lost.