An introduction.

Wait...I don't understand so if you're a transgender girl, does that mean you're a boy thats transgender that identifies a girl, or a girl that became transgender? Your wording didn't help much and made me confused. If i didn't make sense somehow we can talk and help not confuse each other, maybe overcome the binds of the English language.

Welcome Wires! I'm glad that you have joined DU. It just helps this community diversify its playerbase and gives a new perspective on the game that may not be thought of before :) I hope that you find what you are looking for in DU, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask them! There are plenty of people more than willing to help you out with any questions (myself included)!

If you are looking to build social skills, I would recommend joining and organization. So orgs that you maybe interested in are The Eldritch Nation (TEN) and Stargate Command. Both of those are military focused orgs (TEN was the military branch of Terran Union but are now their government). Also you could check out my org, Mind's Reach. My org is focused on pushing the boundaries of what is possible in DU and being known for its cunning strategies and tactics. If you are interested there is a link down below.

Anyways see you around ;)

Glad

Org link: https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/minds-reach

Nice to meet you! I kinda get where you're coming from and it would be cool to see some futuristic versions of WW1 and WW2 vehicles! I don't have very good communication skills myself so you're not alone there! I hope we can build some cool and crazy stuff ingame! See you soon!