Where to find all the "Alpha info"

Crete21

Hey Hey all!

I just joined as a patron a bit over a week ago, and have been wondering to myself "Where is all the detailed info for the pre-alpha?" I'm talking like exact server uptimes and so on. I hear whispers of an "Alpha Forum", and have even sent in an e-mail to support as per the thread on forum access and havent seen anything. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks!

Hello @Crete21

While this thread as a bit outdated, much of it is still relevant - 

If you require access to the Pre Alpha forums as a Patron backer, please view this thread. You will have to be patient to gain access if it has to be done manually, as it is the weekend after all right now - 

Reminder that due to there being an NDA in effect, any specific details regarding the game itself is restricted to the Pre Alpha forums only for discussion. If you have any further questions or need help, please feel free to send me a private message. 

- Mercutio

Edited by Mod-Mercutio

Wow, quick response! Thanks Merc! As i said though, I have already followed all instructions on the "Pre-Alpha Forum Access" thread and still havent seen anything. I have even sent an e-mail to support like it recommends as a last resort. It is because of the NDA that I am wanting the forum access, as that is the only place to properly discuss the game.

4 minutes ago, Crete21 said:

Wow, quick response! Thanks Merc! As i said though, I have already followed all instructions on the "Pre-Alpha Forum Access" thread and still havent seen anything. I have even sent an e-mail to support like it recommends as a last resort. It is because of the NDA that I am wanting the forum access, as that is the only place to properly discuss the game.

If you sent the email recently, you may not receive access to the Pre Alpha forums until Monday at the earliest as it is the weekend right now unfortunately, and they probably aren't in the office right now.

- Mercutio

Edited by Mod-Mercutio