Portals or Quantum Generators?

IO Frag

Honestly, If it hasn't been brought up yet, I think it should. First, A ship built in space shouldn't need to be structualy sound in a Zero Gravity environment. No gravity to compete with. So ships built in space should be specified as Gravity or Zero Gravity or Heavy Gravity builds.

Secondly,....

Portals or Instant teleportation.

Will there be Teleportation in the game already? Will we be able to upgrade it and build our own super teleporter? I have a few ideas that can only happen if we can improve Teleportation our own way. Though i think the limit to the tech should be, If you want to go somewhere, you need the A and Z. A on your side and Z on the side you want to go.

Or,...

To keep things new, Offer ingame only, Wormholes.. Randomly appearing. Can only take you to new places. Only thing is, you're lost once you get there.

If we could build our own Portable Portal (Quantum) Generators, then i could see myself making it into a Weapon. (Shoot Missile there. Teleport to there)

Though *overthinking* if you do make portals, There should be a size limit to something that can be sent. A Ship slightly smaller than the portal can't go. And Both Openings need to be the same size on both ends.

Someone add stuff. Otherwise i'll just keep going.

1) Why we have to separate into 2 kind ? We already have atmosphere vessel and space vessel already.

2) No portal or teleport I think is confirm. But somehow I think it broke the game. 2 think got consider is FTL driver and maybe Jump driver ? Also Stargate too but none give you ability to teleport.

3) Sound like a broken and stress server feature with me.

10 hours ago, ShioriStein said:

1) Why we have to separate into 2 kind ? We already have atmosphere vessel and space vessel already.

2) No portal or teleport I think is confirm. But somehow I think it broke the game. 2 think got consider is FTL driver and maybe Jump driver ? Also Stargate too but none give you ability to teleport.

Yeah, just seems to me like a massive glitch to me. The portals could not function properly, they could bring you to the wrong places, and just cause massive server stress levels as well. Portals are essentially breaks in spacetime; they allow someone to travel from one point to another instantaneously. If this type of engine is added in (unlikely, however) it would also be a massive load on the server, along with the portals. 

On 4/14/2018 at 10:23 PM, ShioriStein said:

I would love to see natral occuring events such as black holes (twss) white holes worm holes astroid feilds nebulas and the like

About worm hole and black hole, we even not know it can lead to other location =]]. It can get us to another but also it can kill us too.

51 minutes ago, ShioriStein said:

About worm hole and black hole, we even not know it can lead to other location =]]. It can get us to another but also it can kill us too.

thats the fun part