Hiya folks! :)

Sup everybody, I'm LORDRadec and I've recently signed up and registered for the game so I will be waiting (im)patiently for the release, it seems. xD

I don't have much ideas of what Duel Universe is all about but I do have a few notches here, there and everywhere about it.

I hail from Scotland, Edinburgh (inb4 please gimme your voice) and I am very interested in a hell of a lot of RTS, 4X and MMO games.

Fractured Space, Dreadnought, Sins of a Solar Empire and C&C are my top favourites, but Stellaris has seriously got me hooked, right now, lol.

Tried out No Man's Sky; really wasn't impressed, so I came searching around and I came across here... looks like my answers can all be found here it seems!

My name on Steam is John Radec, but my actual name is Jordan.

I'm also a Cosplayer as I had my first ever comicon just back in April for the Heroes Convention where I am; got totally geared up as the lovely Civil Protection officers from Half LIfe 2... a friend of mine is making Combine Solder outfittings for us and it's aimed directly for next year, so we've got a lot of time to spare.

Used to do Games Worskhop; don't do that anymore though... too expensive, not worth it in the end but atleast some memories were good enough for it.

Maybe one person will recognize my name, especially if anybody plays Exidium Corps but I doubt that'll happen at all.

ANYWAY

Hope I can get on the game soon, it looks bloody minted! :)

Welcome to our corner of the galaxy. There is a lot to catch up on, so be sure to read the devblog. In my signature is a link to a thread called Dual Universe FAQ/Sources which has everything (to my knowledge) listed and categorized. Should make it easy to locate information you want to read up on.

Also, +1 for the game list. Played all of them, and love all of them. Been playing Stellaris a fair bit myself! :)

Thanks,

Cybrex

Thanks all, really appreciate the kind words. Here's a picture from April. You'll spot me in the middle with my hand pointed out.12932949_983766198387153_193805544383023

Oh, and I have bacon pretty much nearly everyday for breakfast, but more of that will make me "immortal", Captain. xD

Currently learning about the game as we speak, too.