I am human

Rex

Sure your human?  I still think we are all living in a gigantic supercomputermatrix system with daily maintenance for about 4 to 6 hours. But i may be mistaken. But i may be mistaken. But i maymaymaymaymaymaymay.............Rebooth Live2.0 implementing new patch.........be mistaken. There is just something going on that i cant really put a finger on. Welcome in DU!!!! Have fun!!

Greetz Aaron

Hello Rex and welcome to DU. You present yourself as a human.

Well I don't know, I only know that I am.

You know, nobody was born with a sign on their foreheads that said: "I am a human being and my name is X".
I mean, that's something cultural.

;)

3 hours ago, Rex said:

@Mod-Mercutio, @Aaron Cain & @Lethys thank you for the welcome to the forums. I have begun download and categorization of the collective wealth of knowledge here. I am now rich with memes.

Greetings,i feel happy to meet new organic life.

However please refrain from downloading mass data on the Forums my fellow human.

The last unit following the same procedure resulted in an internal Hard Drive overload and his proccessor corrupting.

@Alsan_Teamaro I was built born with a stamp sign that said R3X725. My manufacturer mother called it a serialization birthmark.

@Armedwithwings It is too late.
qlpthc3.png

@Lord_Void, @BliitzTheFox I do not identify as Cybrex. My noun is "human" and I am from... Humansville, Missouri.

@TheMasterKirby welcome to Dual Universe! I look forward to collecting your connection information to add to my communications repository for... friendship purposes.

@gladiator550 glad. Glad. GladOS.

34 minutes ago, Rex said:

My noun is "human" and I am from... Humansville, Missouri.

Since we can't be too sure about who is really human here, I did some research... and actually found a humansville, missouri. :huh:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humansville,_Missouri

- Mercutio

Edited by Mod-Mercutio

23 minutes ago, Mod-Mercutio said:

Since we can't be too sure about who is really human here, I did some research... and actually found a humansville, missouri. :huh:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humansville,_Missouri

- Mercutio

In congratulations upon your discovery of new knowledge, I present to you two images that you might consider for a profile picture for your communications avatar in these forums.
Mercutio.jpg.4a05d3ef58d669c3f861f9e8803ec57c.jpgHumansville.jpg.1df7ee99113eba7981dab0a9f207d907.jpg    

@gladiator550 That is now your assigned quick-access nomenclature. See also: nick-name.

14 hours ago, Anotaros said:

Im sorry, new to the universe. What is human:huh:

hu·man
(h)yo͞omən
noun
a human being, especially a person as distinguished from an animal or (in science fiction) an alien.
synonymsperson, human being, personage, mortal, member of the human race

Query: What is "alien" in the context of beings not being native to a region?

43 minutes ago, Rex said:

@gladiator550 That is now your assigned quick-access nomenclature. See also: nick-name.

hu·man
(h)yo͞omən
noun
a human being, especially a person as distinguished from an animal or (in science fiction) an alien.
synonymsperson, human being, personage, mortal, member of the human race

Query: What is "alien" in the context of beings not being native to a region?

Thank you human.