Midnight Technologies

Defining architecture since 2467

Midnight Technologies is a corporation based around designing and constructing everything from lone bases to the most extravagant of skyscrapers in the heart of a mega-city. 

We take requests from other organizations while also doing private projects among members. Blueprints will be made after Alpha/Beta for most buildings we create, unless they are not able to be built in the final game.

Midnight Technologies is an organization, not just a collab of different builders.

However, there will be shared projects (Mostly requests from other organizations) and private projects

Midnight Technologies is now recruiting. We are looking for all the bright minds in Dual Universe to become a member!MidnightCompany.thumb.png.c1bd2c64019b975fcde7db0a5c7d40d8.png

• 1 month later...
On 11/4/2018 at 11:27 AM, Immortal Prospect said:

Defining architecture since 2467

Where can I check that that is true?

Nah... I was kidding. Indeed my grandpa was there when midnight technologies appeared, in 2467. ;)

1 hour ago, dw_ace_918 said:

@Immortal Prospect your organization sounds awesome!  I look forward to seeing all the architecture and design you bring to us.

Thanks! Its kind of dead atm, due to me being inactive for a while. I am going to be re-branding it soon. After the rebranding it will be a shipping, design and building company. Havent designed on a new name yet though.