How do you plan your ships?

DarkNovation

Trial and error .... build, delete, build, delete .... fly, crash ..... build, delete, build, delete ... rinse and repeat.

exactly! xD never did any preplaning. I just start building and see where it goes :) of course sooner or later idea pops in my head, but it depends on how i start building the ship. That way, every ship is more or less different design :)

I'll plan my ships based on the damage of the weapons that I believe will be used against it.

As far as actual planning goes I'll probably create shells in minecraft then build them up in-game once I've found something I like.

Yes you can recover 100% of the resources if you delete vowels. I play Landmark and it uses the Voxel building system. infact im checking out building a ship in landmark to see how it will look. they let us build anything in landmark. but be warned, Have LOTS of Resources in your inventory when you start building you, don't want to run out of Iron or copper a third of the way thru your build.

in DU you will not have only voxels you can make some pre-made parts to attach one each other, and also you can make and script new parts.

My company will bring some interesting design of ships and drones for the market,

some based on famous series, for the fans, other my own layouts,

^.^

oh have all you builders Read the back story of the game yet ?? If Not READ IT, it will give you tones of info on the way we will mine and gather resources, and Hopefully if they stick to the story some ways to find BLUEPRINTS :) I hope they will have those items ready by Alpha.

oh have all you builders Read the back story of the game yet ?? If Not READ IT, it will give you tones of info on the way we will mine and gather resources, and Hopefully if they stick to the story some ways to find BLUEPRINTS :) I hope they will have those items ready by Alpha.

Must admit I've skipped over the most of the lore as I dont really care about flavour text