What happens to people with old packages?

Caesares

Hello all,

It has been a while since I have been active in the Dual Universe community, and I noticed that they changed the game packages to bronze, silver and gold packs. I bought a Saphire back a long while back, and I would like to know if I now have gold pack perks or the same as Saphires, and if so how can I find my perks? Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Caesares said:

Hello all,

It has been a while since I have been active in the Dual Universe community, and I noticed that they changed the game packages to bronze, silver and gold packs. I bought a Saphire back a long while back, and I would like to know if I now have gold pack perks or the same as Saphires, and if so how can I find my perks? Thanks. 

It is supporter pack. Your pack is more value than those pack as they are founder pack and the new pack are supporter pack.

From what i hear who are founder pack will get some from those supporter pack. here is the link

3 hours ago, ShioriStein said:

It is supporter pack. Your pack is more value than those pack as they are founder pack and the new pack are supporter pack.

From what i hear who are founder pack will get some from those supporter pack. here is the link

Thank you

3 hours ago, ShioriStein said:

So than if I understand correctly I should be able to download it right now, correct?

1 hour ago, GunDeva said:

So if I have Founders pack I can't buy a supporters pack on my account ? Hmmm ?

From what i hear, you can lmao.

I'm a gold founder and when I log on in my account and try to buy  a supporters pack it will not let me and I don't know what that's about ? I wanted to get some of the new content in the supporter packs and back them more but like I said it will not let me get one from my account .

On 09/04/2018 at 2:00 PM, GunDeva said:

I'm a gold founder and when I log on in my account and try to buy  a supporters pack it will not let me and I don't know what that's about ? I wanted to get some of the new content in the supporter packs and back them more but like I said it will not let me get one from my account .

See this post from Nyzaltar which should answer your question: 

PS: I'm moving thread to General Discussions.

~ Merwyn