Hologram emmiters...

Korvid Rin

Haven't seen this suggestion yet. 

Can we possibly get holo projectors?  

Ability to script holograms instead of screens,  or the ability to manipulate the screens and make them invisible except for the content displayed,, ie Curved,  circular,  transparent? 

Think " help me obi wan" hologram etc. 

But make it linkable and scriptable.  I'd really love to be able to use the BOO map they're working on in a projectable hologram.  Or be able to holoproject a 3D radar map on the bridge of my battleship for immersion and group planning.  

I really wish I could upload some examples,  but I'm pretty sure everyone has seen Star Wars.  

Not sure why my image upload isn't working. I must be missing something. 

It's definitely plausible. Simply create virtual 'sculptures' made from miniature voxels, add some form of rigging function and output to hologram. Looks like we'll have full on blade runner/ ghost in the shell holo advertisement if that is the case.

• 2 weeks later...

Exciting. I can already see all the holographic dancers. I can also imagine this being used to make an interactive display that shows damaged chunks of your ship during a fight. Think the opening of halo 4, where there is a hologram that is saying "your ship is 80% broke.".